The Telewolf PVP Build

You literally just clicked this thread saying, “Telewolf?!” /begin skepticism

Yes folks this is my 99fcr telewolf guide for PVP

Equipment:
Weapon: eth tomb reaver (zod 2x 40/15ias)
Armor: Enigma
Helm: 2druid/visionary/2socket/20cast (Ber/ cham)
Gloves: Trang
Ring1: 10cast/ar/dex/res/str (order of importance)
Ring2: 10cast/ar/dex/res/str (order of importance)
Belt: Arachs
Boots: Treks, Rare 30rw/fhr/tri res/dex, Shadow Dancers
Amulet: 2 Druid/19+cast/Life/Res

Now here we have 99 FCR and now youre like well great now what. Well before i get into the skill portion, Let me say Wolf Transformation is based on Cast speed. (did it click?)

Skills:
Fury: 20
Werewolf: 20
Lycanthropy: 20
Oak sage: 20
Psn Creep: 1
Raven: 1
Wolves: 1
Dire Wolves: 1
Bear: 1

Now from here you can max your bear if you’d like or Heart of Wolverine. i choose HoW incase i run into some BIG Defense
The rest drop into Bear or HoW

Now youve got 90ias total reaching 4.6 frame attack

When in pvp the gameplay is similar to a tele smite or tele zeal

You keep your summons up ofc, Start the fight human form and Tele around and BAM Telestomp+ Press hotkey for transform while holding shift and left click which should be fury.

That should have been a 1 or 2 hitpk. GG

Now getting used to this game play is rather difficult but once mastered its pretty unstoppable, with all your summons no one can hit you and by the time they can click your name they are dead lol…

What happens if they manage to Run away? Well if youre fast enough the range of Tomb Reaver should have clipped them atleast once. (I perfer a rare Great Poleaxe because it has 4 range but the stats are impossible to find so Tomb reaver has to do)

Now say they ran and still have hp transform back to human, back up and resummon your stuff and repeat tactically teleporting in and telestomp transform shift+fury

“But mr they just run tele spam attacks!” Well in this case stay human and catch em in a namelock/chainlock they will see you human and try n get a hit in. BUT YOURE READY FOR THAT. Stomp transform shift+fury

I love this build and have been running it for a long time keeping it hidden. But hey its d2r now and people wanna play some interesting characters so here ya go

1 Like

umm while i cant say i have tried this… this seems… absurd

you cant hit 4 frame on tomb reaver without non wep ias anymore because of the formula change
https://chthonvii.github.io/d2r_24ptr2_wereform_calculator/

and transforming isnt instant… it never has been… sure they wont be able to easily target you with melee skills but… i dont see how your going to get a transformation AND fury off without them teleing away or before they can stun you or throwing aoe’s in your face

Well this sucks they changed the ias that much? That’s a shame cuz it was a very strong build

It definitely worked on legacy I won a few tourneys against some people from a site blizzard frowns upon lol

honestly the ias change is very nice
it opens up a ton of new weapons to hit 5 frame that never could before
you can now use non-wep ias like treachery

granted yeah it nerfs some specific builds but overall its a massive improvement i will take any day.
u should check out my pvm Fury druid guide i just posted

I mean it does but I made this build and I had a rare ethereal great pollax with self repair 40 ias 2 socket and I loved it. The 4 range made it so you couldn’t wsg away from me.

I mean I suppose like a weapon shielded with a zerker for the 2 range and then use spirit shield to hit the cast bp. Still treat it like no shield tho all vita

It’s just that that cash speed the transformation sequence was so fast that was almost instant and you still attacked before they could teleport I promise you I love this build and I ran it hard. I even went as far a to hybrid it and that worked too cuz 98 fcs is still good for windy dudu

Edit: botd giant thresher would work with 40/15 ias in circlet… And I’d reach 4frame with 4 reach

Hey I used to mainly use tele wolf for pvp with 99 fcr I’ve been trying on d2r it’s seems the transformation is still slow in old it was almost seemless now it seems there’s a delay even with 99 fcr what’s goin on