The Pit-! hahaha

I can’t wait to run pit in hell over and over until I get to upgrade my overall gear strong enough to run other places, challenging my inner strengths. My scr_t_m will shrivel when an elite hits me once and my health globe becomes clean transparent glass. I will tremble in fear when I see pack of elite dark rogue archers with blessed aim aura. My hand will move so fast towards ‘esc key’. huhehehahahahaha :rofl:

Diablo 2: Ressurected LET’S GO!!!

Your excitement is an inspiration my friend.

Don’t forget about running the latter part of Nightmare. You can get decent drops there to build up your character. Sure the door is closed to the highest level items, but you can get some gear that will help build your character up to easily do Hell pit runs.

I once found a Vex in a chest in NM Act 5 at the start of a Ladder :grin:

Nice. I’ve found a couple of Vex Ist runes in NM Chaos Sanctuary over the past few years.

Edit: Incorrectly recalled, it was Ist runes, not Vex. Oops! More omega 3 fatty acids are in order it seems. :stuck_out_tongue:

sounds like a hardcore player :smiley:

I didn’t think Vex was possible in NM CS…erm…

(My calc says no…are you sure? this would be big news)

The Vex runes I’ve seen must have been in running Act 5 NM… I know I’ve found Vex runes in nightmare. I must have been thinking IST runes in NM chaos, my bad.

Looked through my old forum post history. Yep it was IST in NM CS, not VEX.

Yeah it was probably act 5…I was really confused, as my calculator has never steered me wrong thus far…hahaa…thanks. Woulda had to find a new calc.

Some calculators don’t 100% agree on what can drop where with which probability, but this one is considered to be the most accurate at least within the German community:

http://mfb.bplaced.net/dropcalc/dropcalc.php?lang=en&patch=113&mode=lod&interface=default&window=true

Unfortunately the drop tables for chests and other objects don’t seem to work anymore.
Any recommendations?

Anyways:
If my memory didn’t fail me Vex can drop in alvl 63+ which should be most of the areas in Act 5 NM and all in Hell.

I’ve used this one for a while:
http://dropcalc.silospen.com/item.php

Are you sure? the highest Alvl Act5 NM has is worldstone with 66.

The treasure class is “Act 5 (N) Chest C” which can only drop up to Ist. I am curious if you have any information that states it is possible to get a Vex from a chest in A5?

Perhaps it was from a champion next to a chest?

I’ve used that one before, I prefer how this one breaks things down, looks cleaner to me.

http://mfb.bplaced.net/dropcalc/dropcalc.php?lang=en&patch=113&mode=lod&interface=default&window=true

It definitely can drop from mobs in those areas, but I don’t think the treasureclass from chests is good enough.

I am nearly 100% sure Ist is highest that can drop from a chest in NM…

(I’m always fine with being wrong though, I’d love to learn something new if anyone has more info? lol)

I am pretty sure it was from an object (chest, stone, body, barrel, whatever).

I am not sure if they work the same way “usual” chests do and if they could probably drop higher than normal chests.

If that isn’t the case then it must have been from a mob close to the chest and I didn’t see it until I opened the chest :sweat_smile:

This is the big reason I want Ilvls to be shown on items in D2R :frowning:

Killing Nihlathak and finding a grand charm near him, not knowing if they were from a different mob kinda sucks. Lol.

This would be sooooo nice for crafting and socketing at Larzuk :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I hate it having to check the tables just to make sure that a base won’t get more or less sockets than I need.

When I am in doubt, I toss em.
You can buy a Baalcharm with proof quite cheap, so it isn’t worth blasting a lot of gems for nothing.

Though I usually have ~5 on a mule anyways.
The chances of cubing a good one are quite low, so I often don’t find enough gems to cube em all.

Your kind words boosts my happiness. :kissing_heart: