The level 99 grind should change

i totally agree with lama that solo self found should be added to d2. It would make so many fans happy. Any game with open unlimited trading should have ssf mode. Otherwise any kind of competition is meaningless. SSF community is big make it happen blizz

2 Likes

A 2022 streamer commenting on things that were established facts in late 2001. Literally oh my god. I know that those people are not the brightest but, come on.

One change I could agree with. Personally I never expect to see characters builds past level 95-97 because the methods for doing so aren’t something I’m interested in.

That said…if they just added another difficulty with higher area/boss levels…

I have never had a character over 95. Its not worth it. I only ever force 93 for crafting purposes. That’s it. And i’ve played this thing since 1.09.

Its designed for bots or group play of bots.

With the penalties for xp on not having 8 players in a game is just stupid in 2022.

Should be zero penalties for xp in ladder play.

They bot 10 hours a day you mean

Maybe its sour grapes mahbe not but i would support ssf ladder. Personally i would have more respect for the ladder winner since it would level the playing field a lot

I would like to see more red portals like cows or ubers with area level 90 or 95 or something.

I’ll bet you’re wrong.
I have no doubt that Blizz has already looked at all their server logs and know they are clean, legit players.

Don’t be jelly little bro. Get a good team of friends and discover the world of '99 for yourself someday.

I mean I have been to 99 one time, will never do again solo. Also there is not much dopamine, just feeling of sadness for the time wasted. Most builds can farm any thing by the lv 85. While I may take them into the 90s, there is nothing in the game that takes a 99 to do. Even crafting maxes around 92. I do not know if it needs to change on the other hand. But it is not a race. A real race would be about skill and a good bit of luck, not team, and it would be short so folks do not Adderall out of their mind and end up in a forever box. Despite some folks being able to convince some groups to support them based on fame or money and treat ladder as a race just to be #1 on leader board.

solo selffound?

lol, as if players could not share an account, and one char gets played 24/7.

For a race, yes. You make a character and go. No help, no trades, all drop luck and skill on how to keep going for like a day or 3. Best on a long weekend. Streamers can still stream it, and the top 5 xp races are streamed automatically for the event. Make a small prize, a forum title, or something small.