The game seem better?

ok i along with a lot of other on here have been upset over the state of the game and i will say there is still a lot to be upset about like the hour it took to log in today but this one little thing i am going to point out has made me happy and hopeful they will fix the other stuff. that one thing it this, i have not had one crash not one today. early on in the week i could not say that so…lmao befor i could finish this the game crashed. oh well once a day and not once and hour is better right? lol

Ya know, here is something strange. For me, at least. Today since this new get up has been fully in place… i have been logged since 4:30 am pst my time, it is now 2:30pm.

In that time, i HAVE crashed, but only once… This is vastly different than every other day since release with too many crashes to count. Maybe i’m spending too much time today on the forums and not actually playing the idle game? Maybe its coincidence? But, it is observed today, and now noted.

I will post back if i play heavy and experience the same ole.

PS: I guess i’m just at a loss, how there can be a connection between game crashes and the games ‘network’ layer… unless something real messed up is goin on at all times under the hood.

Anywhoodles.

i hear you but i am looking at this as a win the crashes be for were so game braking that is up set me to no end. i have played nm from act 1 to ack 3 and only had one crash so what ever is going on its a good step

the game crashes seem completely random. they make no sense. today i’ve had hard crashes like 15 times. yesterday there were none. the day before that like 1. day before that every 10 minutes. doesn’t seem to be any real pattern to it.

Thats something that is entirely possible for sure. As i said, could be completely coincidence on my end.

I was crashing nearly every 2 hours, esp if I alt tabbed afk in town.

Yesterday (5 hours) and today (9 hours so far), no crashes. I know they had a patch on the 12th that might have helped. They also edited to add more details.

They have been collecting those logs we submit when we crash. Each crash is an individual event that they can track. Some of the most common causes of crashes likely got addressed in that patch, esp ones that were easier to bundle and fix.

Fingers crossed it stays this way and they don’t break me again.

Honestly, this laptop is from 2013 and could not play Alpha. I am quite surprised it works, and plays as well as it does given the age and that I am slightly below requirements on it. My vid card is a GTX 650M and the game wants a GTX 660.

3 Likes

I crashed while creating a new game.

Just pure crash, client gone, no error report.

The fact I had to wait for 30 min in queue to play shows this is not the game we paid for.

If this is how it’s going to be I can’t imagine a Season 1 start like this.

I hope they are rethinking the Global DB idea and getting back to the original neighborhood where D2 lives.

Too bad for those that got refunded lol

not sure what you mean.

Anyone that got a refund is good right now.

This is not the game of D2.

This is wait in queue for 30 minutes and play some.

And you think this is good?

Once the game is refunded you can’t post on these forums anymore. You here to defend the refunders?

I’m crashing to desktop about once per hour. And when in game, there’s some kind of sluggish, laggy behavior that sticks my mouse cursor in place for 2-3 seconds at a time. I suppose it’s the weekend, so lots of players online.

the game is working, but it’s a bit painful to play. :confused:

1 Like

Yes… game crashed without any error messages
Just like I press alt-f4

1 Like

So what?

The game is so messed up we have to wait in 30 min queue.
I still don’t understand what you’re getting at.

I’m playing just fine and only play hardcore. Up to level 80 on my frostmaiden but not taking a chance on duriel till the servers are more stable…I could complain and moan, but I’m going to wait.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to masked language as it is in violation of the Code of Conduct.

1 Like

I think people definitely have a right to be upset about the state of the servers. This isn’t what was expected at all from the game this far in.

Agree on HC. All I am doing is Countess runs on my main and working on Alts now. Not going to really push anything right now until everything calms down a bit.

Well , if expressing opinionated discontent is being a lil b, i suppose i, and many others are lil b’s to you…

That said, i truly did laugh reading this and, and the ending. Cheers