Terrorized Andy normal can drop Soj

I should expiriment with them before they go back to ladder only for season 2. Also didn’t I read when they were announced that they would spawn hourly?

Spider forest took me less than 10 minutes to clear. So what am I just going back to baal/chaos runs for the next 50 minutes while I wait on the next zone to be terrorized? Or am I to run terror games just like baal/chaos?

Sounds boring already lol upped drops or not.

1 Like

iirc you have to kill baal each difficulty to unlock terror zones anyway, so its not like its gonna accdientally happen on your first walkthrough of normal lol.

1 Like

Nightmare Andy can drop it under normal circumstances, so it’s not that dramatic a change. But valuable items dropping even at level 10 is one of the good things about D2. It means all levels of play count and not just “end game”

1 Like

I think if it was already a lv 85 area maybe not but I’m not positive. When frigid highlands was a TZ I was expecting Abaddon to be too, but it wasn’t.

hmm idk, maybe they decided to add dungeons only in smaller areas. idk

It suck they didnt include red portals.

You can’t farm Andy in normal for SOJs at level 10, this would be insane!

Forgotten Tower? That is its own Terror Zone.

Depends on The Terror Zones. Blood Moor and Den are specified as part of the same Terror Zone. Maggot Lair is not part of the Far Oasis Terror Zone though.

Currently you can either go somewhere else in the same game (not a Terror Zone) or create a new game to run the same Terror Zone again. I too agree that it would be more fun if a new Terror Zone spawned.

I have a thread where I list suggested improvements, and that is number 5 on my list.

If you think that is a good idea, please comment in my thread so that teh Devs might pay attention to it.

1 Like

This is correct, beating Baal in that difficulty is the requirement to unlock Terror Zones for that one character. Nobody is getting a SoJ in the first 20-30 minutes of ladder, not from normal Andariel anyways. :stuck_out_tongue:

To unlock the Terror Zones feature , you must defeat Baal per character, per difficulty using any expansion character—existing characters that have already fulfilled the requirements will automatically have this feature unlocked. Once Ladder Season Two begins, players will need to meet the aforementioned requirements to unlock Terror Zones for their new ladder characters.

i mean norm cows can drop tals ammy, i have found it there myself when cowing from 20-24 one ladder on my first character.

1 Like

I think this is a good idea, it’s probably not possible though? It probably has more to do with server architecture, though; instead of the individual GAME rolling a terror zone, all the servers roll the same one.

1 Like

I got a soj off normal diablo, that was last year on norm d2

I’m sure it’s possible, but it probably is a big task to implement. That’s one of the reasons I suggest it would need to wait until 2.7 since it would probably have to be the main feature of a patch.

I don’t think so. How can the game know when all the monsters are dead? You would have to kill ALL of them. The only check that does this is Den of Evil. I just don’t know if its technically possible.

You can do a simple timer though, say every ten minutes for a zone change.

the qlvl of Soj is 39,right? how could terrorized normal Andys mlvl so high?

Well, they do check Den of Evil so it’s obviously possible.

However, I would suggest that they link the Terror Zone to the Super Unique that spawns in the Terror Zone. That shouldn’t be hard to check if that creature is unspawned, spawned, or spawned and dead.

i get it. a high lvl player to create the game.

2 Likes

For all I know, they could have a list of every unique pack in a zone. and trigger and countdown when they are all are slain, just like Den of Evil. But it’s not Den of evil. Who knows.

Probably not since you can’t TZ before killing baal and you’d probably go farm Andy in NM if you just killed normal baal.

Possible of course!

You would make a new game if you wanted to farm the TZ again.