Terror zones and you …

I don’t really notice the terror zones that much - they can institute them if they want, I will neither seek them out nor avoid them.
Nothing in this patch really seems to change much of anything that’s relevant to me.

or we could not make a tradable currency that forces player to trade or an item or get lucky drop to be able to enjoy context.

this is what was always stupid in maps. " oh u got to farm X or this modifier makes monster get this attribute and makes them less fun"

“lets make all monsters souls that cast lower resist and explode like dolls when killed while leaving the 90% slow of spider trails” and then reward MORE them if they find a way to deal with that horribly miserable situation.

the point of the game is to have FUN. not to reward players willing to do the most miserable things.
THAT is called a IRL JOB.

NO let us just play the way we want… with no power creep, no not being able play in an area something unless we trade or it or get a lucky drop.

the way it is now much better than your idea.

NO

Everybody has some cool ideas and some decent points.

But I think we should just try and appreciate TZ’s for what they are and keep a positive mindset for the next patch and update.

I’m just happy D2R is evolving

1 Like

Terrible Idea.

This would mean they would have to create an item.
Give it an item code.
make art for it.
add it to loot tables.
give it a drop chance.

I dont want more crap filling my inventory and blizz does not want to do all this extra work. Time better spent working on things people actually want.

to get ideal terror zones every game kills it, you can make a bot to run same zone over and over for best exp and gain. noone playing any more other zones then meta.

2 Likes

Maybe put Standard of Heroes to good use.

or u can go play POE instead