Teo winning ladder is NOT good for this game

So it’s a massive single person popularity contest. Not a chance for even a no-lifer to come close.

Ladder ruined by streamers.
/Inb4TeoHive

12 Likes

It’s good for the game if the developers actually care, it shows how broken and abusable the game is and how it punishes legit/fair player. Literally everything I have written here have happened:

Getting Enigma, Infinity, and other high-end gear for the whole team in what 24 hours (probably using exploits/duping/bots/FGs/$$)? This is okay! Asking for better drop rates? Nah, go play D3!

Abusing fillers? This is okay. Asking for player x command? Nah, go play D3!

Having people play 98% of the game for you? This is okay. Asking for removing “Rushing” from the game? Nah, go play D3. (Funny enough they say that because D3 according to them give high reward for low effort, decipher purist brain please!).

Asking for more drops for all players, not only those have use pickit/scripts and have better latency and play with teleport or closed ranged characters? Nah, go play D3!

D3 is used as red herring by the D3-phobic to enjoy their abuse-to-win game. I hope Blizzard listens to majority and fix the game with major changes.

17 Likes

it’s almost exactly like playing a shooter online in a tournament and having people rush up to you with no weapons so you can kill them and win same basic logic

11 Likes

Yep. All they did was ruin the game for majority of legit players. I am not talking about the Leaderboards either they ruined the economy too by again getting all high-end items for the whole team in about 24 hours by shady practices. All for a moment (at best two weeks) of Internet attention. Still peak views were about 6k for only 10 minutes so even that was funny (for us) to watch.

But hey, people think we’re jealous. Jealous of no skill robotic feat while cheating and having other people play the game for you. Congratulations what an achievement. They got a degree in Ivy League university and won the Olympics guys, time to get jealous!

3 Likes

You forgot to add *softcore ladder. Dont want to sound elitist but for me that means nearly nothing + HC ladder doesnt look rigged that much.

1 Like

It’s a good point and not really being elitist at all. It’s obvious because their “helpers” (and probably exploiters that supply them with items) don’t touch Hardcore. They can’t achieve anything without full “team” of abusers.

More whiners who have never played OG ladders. Cry harder. If you aren’t competing against streamers doing efficient leveling, you are legit competing against groups organized outside of this garbo forum. None of you ever stood a chance of making it to the top, even without streamers. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I remember being more competitive back in time and was usually in the top 50 if not the top 10 until hitting lvl 95 haha.

2 Likes

Haha what part of items dropping involved shady practices :joy:

1 Like

Solo ladders solve some of this issue. The other problem is who has access trade d2jsp amd rmt.
Then the other issue is RNG.

Maybe if they give you a set amount of gear and lots of objectives in game do to while in ladders be a solution.

1 Like

I do believe this is a multiplayer game.
You guys want ladder to be locked to 1-player games?
There is no prize money so no one loses anything except time.
You have provided no “solution” to this “problem”.

2 Likes

How much exposure via these streamers do you think D2R got?
Put your hurt feelings in the corner and realize bigger picture isnt about you.

1 Like

The Fk are you even going on about

1 Like

That a streamer with thousands of viewers, is more exposure than someone names Showny whining about how he cant play at their level?

2 Likes

Seems like it’s his over-used ad hominem. Too bad it’s just that: an ad hominem.

Doesn’t change the fact they were abusing and cheating, and the game is abuse-to-win. At least we discuss with logic and reason and not emotion. Ploot, Player X command, better drop rates, all would make the game less punishing for legit players.

4 Likes

You know, I am fully on board for QOL that improves playing experience, for the game Diablo 2. BUT where you go off the deep end is when you call players who play the game different, better, more efficient, and at a level you can only talk about achieving, cheating/abusing, thats when we call you out on it and you get all hissy fit about it.

Non-FFAloot, drop rate changes, charm inventory, all makes the game easier for you spoonfeedy, participation trophy needing, players and ruins Diablo 2. RUINS.

Players X is the only one that really evens the playing field all around, as long as it is done properly. Game lobby changes and mass improvement on the filtering system, evens the playing field for those without 1000’s of followers and helpers and opens it up to those with a few buddies and those who rely on the public game list.

Everything else, no, take it to your crappy mods(my op) and D3 for your needs.

Boomer alert. Post must be 20… Kk

there’s so much wrong with the op it’s not even funny…

1. someone with nothing to do other than PLAY VIDEO GAMES ALL DAY. is first to 99? REALLY??? you’re surprised???

2. the streamer also has a huge group of people to play with, 8player games is huuuge.

3. stay bad.

4. as already stated, it’s not hardcore. doesn’t even count if you ask me.

2 Likes

Idk about everyone else but I really couldn’t care less. 99.9999% of us were never going to win the ladder or anything anyway, why worry about it? Should be playing to enjoy and have fun, if you ask me…

Who cares about ladder race?
I guess you have a life?

Really nobody cares. First place means nothing at all. Ladder race has always been a team effort.

I have a kid. I simply do not care. I just have fun.

3 Likes