Super nostalgic moment

Thought I’d share a fun moment just now. Been playing this game since original release way back in the day. Loved many different builds, both PVM and PVP on lots of classes.

One thing I’ve always liked was melee, and today a unique “Tomahawk” dropped. Cool story… big whoop, right? We find these all the time, I know, I know. I used to joke even with my friends / brother “what if it’s ethereal!?”, I’m sure some of you have as well!

Anyways, almost didn’t pick it up, but decided to check…
It was Ethereal. It rolled 217% (ranges 175-225).

Anyways, point is, the item may or may not be ideal in today’s age. But the fact is, I found something I’ve personally always wanted for myself, and will DEFINITELY find a use for in one way or another (thinking BVC offhand, Zeal v Zeal). Really stoked on this, and thought sharing a fun positive moment would be good for the forums. No matter what, this thing is going to be a trophy for me in my stash somewhere :slight_smile: Happy hunting!

2 Likes

Grats!

Glad to hear your story. I think sometimes those of us who are happy with the game don’t write as many posts as those that are unhappy.

Jeger

2 Likes

Still waiting for an ethereal 290%+ zodded Fleshripper myself, for my stupid Daggerzon.

2 Likes

I think this could be true for a large amount of people. I wonder what the actual ratio is… I know it’s roughly 10x more likely that someone will voluntarily share negative feedback as opposed to positive - in general.

I’m trying to make a point to spread some positivity when I can. Not going to lie though, so many circlets have been giving me +1 skill with really good mods, and 2 curse GCs in a row. Ouch! lol But in between I get something like this, and also dropped a good rune (Sur) a few runs later!

Let’s be transparent though, I just went through over 400 runs of not really any good runes dropping since a Mal :slight_smile: Makes these cool drops really fun for me in my opinion. Just got motivation to start something Melee