Sunder Charms and Trap Assassin... Yes or No?

As the Patch notes means this:

Any abilities granted by a Sundering Charm will also extend to your pets and summons, so keep that in mind as you upgrade your character .

This does also mean it will work for Assassin Traps or not?
Because it is very unclear tbh!
Traps are actually “Summons” for my understanding but… maybe they are not?!

1 Like

Check out these Twitter posts by Pez.

He says the reason why sunder charms don’t currently work for minions/traps/summons in single player (people were testing them by enabling sunder charms in uniqueitems.txt) is because the updated behavior will only be in effect once the ladder patch releases on October 6th.

The list he posted is the minions/traps/summons that will be affected by sunder charms, Fire Golem is oddly left out but I assume he just forgot to post it because it would be strange if it were specifically excluded.

2 Likes

are fire golem not included? oh welp i neer use it tho, insight golm are more better

1 Like

It’s probably included but Adam forgot to write it in the list.

Should give another charm to buff minions cause physical charm isnt stand a chance vs trapsin with light charm.

thank you for this, i was sad that i just got a +lightning sunder on my trap sin thinking it wasnt going to work, but i guess this confirms it does?!

Sin will still suck, because they can’t further reduce the lightning resistances besides LR and conviction at 1/5. So basically we talk about 95-17= 78res with infinity.

Good, good. Let the tears flow.