Summoner is Trash w/o Enigma

Hey all,

I’m pretty pissed off, not gonna lie. Summoner necro was classic d2 so I decided to make one, lvl 80 now and pretty pimped out, but far far off from an Enigma. havent found any ber/jah runes in hundreds of hours of play.

In all the guides, it never says engima is necessary, but lets be real, it is. There is no way to reposition your minions aside from TP. Sure, you can weapon swap to naj’s puzzle piece but you’ll lose several skeletons each time (due to the +skills you lose when you weapon swap).

The A.I. on the minions is so mind-blowingly bad. The guides really need to be re-written to say WARNING: Enigma necessary.

so much time I’ve wasted with this dude.

Yep,

Enigma is required to play Necro. End of story.

4 Likes

No class should have a weakness. Buff everything, make all minions teleport to enemies. Please actibision give me good boy fix for my big game.

2 Likes

you can get by with a decent tele amulet. It’s kinda like running a marathon in steel-toe boots, but it’s better than barefoot.

3 Likes

Imagine not using a tele amulet to focus your army lel

lel

I got my enigma now so no problem anymore, sucked before then though

bad player will always be bad no matter what

around level 60 i clean hell and everything act5 solo

you dont need a Enigma this armor are for the lazy noob and bad player

anyway everyone know Summoner are the noob build

necro are s tier class

3 Likes

enigma for noob?

summoner for noob?

lvl 60 you clear house act 5 solo all ez?

what not noob?

it takes you to level 60 to do, I normally get a bump and are doing full clears up to the Hell Ancients by level 15 :slight_smile:

Get a telwport staff its all you need.

So the thing with Summon Necro w/o Enigma is you need to accept that you’re walking everywhere.

The price to pay for being the “safest” class is that you need to walk and position yourself and your army properly. You can’t rush or you’ll get killed. You’re stuck at the pace of your army.

You can actually control the movements of your army by positioning yourself properly in certain direction relative to your meatball but it takes a little bit of time to get used to it.

That being said Nigma changes the game for Summon necro but you can get by without it with patience

No noob kills for 1hitKill baba. Baba gotta work for kills.

@OP: summoner is okayish without enigma, but literally very expensive since you would use up gold very fast for all the charges. And it’s not very convenient either.

dead wrong!

also tele ammy/staff exists

its very convenient, dont waste charges

Don’t have tele on mine, and I can farm everything.

16 skelly, 15 mages.

Use CE to clear halls and doors.

Res wraiths for arcane runs.

River of flame has just a couple mins of inconvenience as a couple chokes before you push inside. Most of the the time CE helps this too.

Enigma is a luxury, not a necessity.

You just have to accept that it’s slow but solid farming. And you have to think “sometimes” about positioning.

1 Like

I gamble for a +Necro skill and teleport circlet. Can get +2 if your level is high enough. Also can get faster runwalk on circlets.