Summon Necro is actually good with a controller. I am shocked

PC player, but I got to say sometimes the path finding in this game can get me killed with the mouse so I decided to try out the controller and I was surprised how well it works for my necro. Curses on my main buttons, summons on the LT switch, and CE on RT is working out great. I would never do this on my Amazon but I find it relaxing on my necro.

More importantly I find that by running in small circles I can get my minions to follow me more effectively, also with the fact that controller does not have pathfinding it is easy to dodge ranged attacks and hid in corners. Then I just switch back to my mouse for inventory and town stuff. I made it to hell on HC so I say its worth a try.

3 Likes

Fine, distant targething for things like CE is a bit sketchy but overall I agree, controller support for D2R is really solid.

Silly tech question here… I have a couple of old Xbox 360 controllers, can I just plug them into a USB port and go on Win10?.

preach, controller is the way. this was my biggest complaint about D2 before R, and now that it’s here, D2 is an even better game!

summoner nekro + Controller… almost vacation^^