Stuff disappearing from inventory

Charms keep disappearing from inventory. Just as i started typing this i see similar topics to mine but old ones from October. Half of my inventory keeps disappearing.
I filled full of charms/ replaced as i was doing gold find travincal runs. I lost a lot of stuff.
Please look into this

made a video

This is a bug that has been reported since launch, yet gone completely unaddressed because (probably most) players don’t encounter it. This thread on the bug reports gives the best explanation for it that I have seen, which is that the character save file limit was not raised when the inventory space was increased. So having your personal inventory tab filled with items, particularly single space items that take a lot of memory (rare and crafted rings and amulets) and an character inventory full of charms will eventually cause items to start proofing out of existence because they game can’t hold them all in memory. There are multiple videos of this happening throughout the time of D2R. The best way to avoid the issue is to not have your personal stash tab filled and/or not have your character inventory filled, or so it seems. Here is a link to that forum post on the bug reports.

Really serious bug, needs fixing