Stuck on Ancients statue

After having done Ancients (and subsequently ripped) I walked across arreat summit, only to get stuck on Korlic. I did nothing more than to approach him from a 45° angle (normal direction when coming from The Ancients Way going to WsK. When at him the screen briefly jumps and you are stuck. You may rotate, but you cannot walk anymore. You can teleport out of it and walk again normally. This happens with all three Ancients.

https://ibb.co/Rbrc1Gw

//edit: I had one occasion where this happened in a split second, but this time on a tomb viper which was standing still for a moment. Seems this may happen with more objects.

Yes, and it happens often.

Very frustrating to be trapped like this and die, since the Ancients is a very tough battle, lasts long and resets at your death.

PS: I have an 8 sec sample video in my cloud, but I get the message “Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts” if I include its link in my reply.

1 Like

It’s been on the PTR too. For my luck it happens often to my sorc. Teleport works.

Yep, I can confirm this is still bugged on the latest version even after the patches from 2 and 3 weeks ago.

I ran straight at the statue and when I touch it the screen shakes for a moment then stops, then all I can do is spin around until I escape with a town portal or leap away since I’m on a Barbarian. This is true for all three statues, I tested each.

Slightly annoying.