Still awaiting those new char slots

yes i’d love to see the stats of your machine, you probably aren’t doing something correctly because any new modern machine that costs a lot of money and has more than 8gb of ram will be able to run multiple instances of d2r.

the big factor when running d2r is more ram, if i had 64gb ram in my desktop it would be able to run even more copies with just the 1050ti as a video card. i hope this information helps you.

It’s been asked many many times and I we’re not gonna have it IMHO. I keep saying we might even never have a 2.6…
I stoped playing d2r online end went offline. Recently I discovered you can install offline mods and it’s legit. Now I have much more space, and other things…

I don’t hoard crap I don’t need and there is room in the character stash for 3-4 different build sets as stated. Don’t pretend some gear isn’t used on many or most builds. A lot of it overlaps on many classes and characters. I don’t need a separate one for each character. Your way is your way, not the right way. There is no right way. It’s a game of choices and the OP is making bad ones.

So you admit that you don’t PvP.

I solved this problem by no longer playing d2. Pretty quick fix too.

1 Like

Dude can you even write one post without insulting others or being toxic?

You should learn some manners.

I just want to bump this thread as I believe it is the most important thing Blizzard could do to keep people playing longer. At this rate, I probably won’t play beyond season 4 because I will have filled up my slots and it isn’t fun for me to respec constantly or delete characters I invested time in. I’m sure someone will tell me to buy the game again but I’m also not interested in managing multiple accounts and I reject that as a work-around. If this isn’t addressed, Blizzard will lose a lot of players for their ladder seasons over time in my opinion. If it is addressed, I and apparently many others that create and contribute to posts like these will stay addicted and share the news of this great game building the player base. Your move Blizzard.