Still awaiting those new char slots

I did tell people this 1 month into the game.

If you just decide to list off basic # of mules and their necessary titles, you have no space.

1-2 mules for runes
1 for sets
2-3 for unqiues
2-3 for socketables
1 for rares/magics
1 for pgems
1 for crafting mats
7 character slots for 1 of each class.

ANd you see how you fill up fast.
Decide to play hardcore? Muling is a thing, so you need space for both hardcore and softcore.
Same goes for NL and Ladder.

lol another one of these eh…

i mean i never play more than one character, hell the only character i was playing i deleted. and i have 5 accounts, yes 100 char slots… are you seriously that broke you can’t buy another copy… or just too braindead to find the only work around available ? i’m sick of this…

1 Like

…rare items that are good are dang rare and if i find one which can be use for a low level dueler(eth with mega def(Ornate with 1300 def)//circlet +2 tree skill,fcr,life,sockets//shrunken head with +4-5 spear//spirit or nova) or a high lvl pve char(ring//amy in general…in some case circlets)

i dont mule sets items(all garbo(except guillaume helm but that goes straigth to my melee…so i just give away the extra for that since its not rare at all)

dont need a mule for craft(i only do caster amulets craft)…so only p-amethyst,ral and blue jewel take tiny bit of space in share storage
uniques 1 mule is enough(not gonna find a few million griffon eyes or death fathoms
1-2 for sockets is plenty

to “BadHabits”
nah i’am not broke…they have plenty storage room to allow ppl to make extra char on their acc without issue…however i’am not interest into going back to old way of dropping item on the ground to move items around between characters(perming rooms by sitting still 5 min is annoying)…they could also enable stacking of gems and runes to save 2 char slots with easily(less messy storage in the process too)…i got like 60 P-Skull on my gem mule just awaiting the correct items to reroll(although i would need a mule to gamble correct ilvl items to reroll since reroll formula are still poorly design)

also you dont make sense at all…why would you have 100 char slots if you play only a single character ?..thats wasted empty space…

if you have two accounts you can log into them both AT THE SAME TIME and don’t have to hope your game stays alive, you really are brain dead. thanks for answering.

and i have 5 accounts and play 1 character because… i like solo 5p mfing. but i also like to share the things i find. because i can’t use everything on that character so i play online.

i’ve already played enough diablo, i’ve even made a blade of steel assasin that made it through hell (it was painful and slow but she made it)… i’ve done just about every silly build imagineable from using wolfhowl to create a wolf barb to using widowmakerguided arrow assasins, throw barbs, every type of necro except summon because… why on earth would you ever do that.

i’ve basically done everything i wanted, so now my goal WAS to find as many HR and dank rares / super uniques as possible, i’ve already found close to 30HR in d2r alone. so i’ve done pretty good in my goal… find a griffs every season, still haven’t found tyreals might ever so if they ever change d2r back to being good i might grind for it but i duno… i’ve done everything.

so ya, i like 5p gaming, anything less doesn’t seem worth it in terms of drops and xp. so that’s why i have 5 accounts… and play one character, it’s how i like to play. just how you would like to have one account and then whine about not having enough space. different strokes for different folks…

if you had multiple accounts you could actually use your enchantress properly… on yourself, or make a BO barb so you don’t need a CTA (if you play hardcore anyway) it’s much more efficient to use a barb… anyway. there’s so many reasons to having multiple accounts in diablo 2 and it’s pretty standard among people who understand this.

Isn’t that against the Blizzard rules? Can anyone confirm?

can confirm legit method that sits on this forum… this is how i do it, feel free to look into it yourself but it’s totally legit and does not get you banned. you think they’d let this sit on the forum for over a year if it wasn’t ok to do ? i don’t think so

i can do upto 3 characters on each of my pcs, for 6p if i choose but i know there’s no point in doing 6… so i do 5. i do actually have a sixth account i can use but it’s my friends second account…

I lol’d hard. You don’t duel do you? Also you don’t use charms and you only play crap equipped chars?

Why should I have to make more than 1 account and lose the shared stash? You are the minority with your playstyle and you should really stop joining threads about character slots. It wouldn’t change anything for you if people would get more character slots on 1 account.

It would be different if I could just buy another 20 slots for the price of a copy on sale for my account. But creating multiple accounts is just trash and I really don’t need to cheat with multiple logins to get a higher player setting or bo myself like the hardcore noobs.

4 Likes

if you want to kill my pc then ya…multibox is an option…its already self-destroying with just D2 running alone with at most 3 webpages up(youtube,forum,anime website) + Discord

and even i could multi-box without issue(although no clue how to set that up as i never bothered to try)…i’d rather not…alternating between 2 tab dont interest me

all the builds you posted i done them on og D2…however i doubth you ever done these builds—>golemancer necro(20 points in all golems), Valkyrie Amazon,high lvl Leap barb to kb the whole pvp room(in og) to be an annoyance

and ok…your a multibox addict…also ok…imma chant myself in a baal run room(wait rly now ? 1 slot wasted for a nother dude who could joined and be active)…ofc i know i could self chant for tombs//cow if i were to do that…

that’s what you think it’s good for, chanting a baal run? you really are stupid…

since i usually play solo, i enchant my merc, so now my lit sorc has lit, phys and fire dmg in high quantity, making my farm time VERY efficient.

ok builds hater…door this way–>

chantress isn’t a build strictly to buff lowbies as you seem to think

edit: as for farming even less

1 Like

well since they aren’t giving us any slots. no mention of it EVER. good luck with your crusade… instead of just adapting…

I mean hey you could always just buy another account if you REALLY want those character slots.

1 Like

oh we went over this in great detail yesterday, if you look up, i even post the forum link in how to use two accounts at once, in which they replied “but i don’t want to make a game and hope the game stays up for 5 minutes while my items are on the floor”

like they do not grasp the concept of doing this. and think running multiple d2s will burn out their pc or something. they aren’t exactly smart. but that’s why they’re on the forum begging for more slots, they don’t understand how easy it is to just, have more and not complain, ROFL.

it will bust this pc if i do it…heck my other one is full of white lines all over the screen for pushing it more than i should just by running D2R on it and i knew it was coming for that other pc…this one is in the same boat…already get crashes despite having less than a year of use…heck even the screen turn dark when i load from a waypoint and i dont mean the black screen loading…i mean like the pale grey tile floor of Act 4 turning very dark grey for a few sec after finish loading(when i can move my char around)

i’am not gonna add pressure to a piece of junk more than it can handle…that would actually be stupid if i ran multibox in such condition…as i said…this comp can’t handle it on top of me not wanting to multi-box to begin with…what dont you understand in “pc have issue” ?..if i had to say anything…dont work in a comp repair shop if you would just spit in your customers face when they say they’re comp has issue and just laugh ur butt off while not doing your job and not bothering to inspect it

there a difference between being stupid and wanting high class…make the difference

maybe going back to a caveman era should give you some fresh air…they didn’t have the tools to do a simple adjustment like we do in the present

the bigger question is why are you even againts it ? what do you gain from it ? or do you just want ppl to pay extra $ because you chose to spend more and you feel its unjust to you if they do it since you already spent for these extra acc ? if latest, is that jealousy that would burst out of ya ?

seriously drop it over name calling for no reason

hmm i run 3 off each of my pcs for 8+ hours at a time, i even run 3 AND stream off one of them… since d2r release. no issues…

my stream pc is a 1050ti with ryzen 5 1600x and 32gb ram (not even that good of a machine)

and my laptop is a 3070 i7 with 24gb ram.

then i run all the sound through a mixer and the capture cards make it so all the sound comes out of one channel, i friggin love my setup.

and lol about your computer shop comments, i buy all my own parts and put my own pc together, i don’t go to computer shops. i order parts and do it myself, i’ll go to the store if they have something i need but hell naw they aren’t touching my pc.

well what do u want me to tell you if your running a comp that didn’t come broke on purchase ? heck…i tryed at least 5 different comp(3000$ cost) in last few years and ALL of them would crash within first month of use…no unusual program install…just basic things…discord…few mmo and my folder with music files//pictures//notepads in it

nothing else
older pc had much better quality than the newer generation

as for how long this pc stays on…i never shut it down(unless maintenance force it for updates)…but that should not be an issue…old computers from like 12 years ago were rolling fine for at least 3 years by never shutting them down b4 they started having issue…but newer generation of comps are scrap and dont even last a month b4 breaking up

anyway…you can’t rly compare your pc to the one i’am running…your pc ain’t my pc and they ain’t engineer the same way

finaly i haven’t assemble my pc myself…i prefer prebuilt ones(less hassle and i know there are guides online showing how to assemble a comp parts)

if you can’t find a good pc for three grand you really are stupid man… i don’t know what to tell you but you keep proving just how dim you are, i don’t want to feel this way about you but everything you say leads in that direction.

and yo, every computer you order, comes with a guide in where you plug things in, it’s like a lego set, it’s actually no complicated at all, i wouldn’t call myself a super smart person, but i know how to put together electronic legos. FFS…

you haven’t even posted the stats of your 3k computer, if i put 3 grand into a pc i’d be able to run 8 copies off of it NP.

both of my pcs combined are worth mayb 3800$ canadian. not much more than yours that can hardly run one copy? you serious?>

things are plugged correctly…believe it or not…i’d glady show you if you’d come my place but your not gonna do that to begin with

editing this in a bit if you want the stats

???: ASUSTeK Computer Inc
???: Rog STRIX G15DK_G15DK
type: x64-based PC
??? of the main card: G15DK
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor, 3801 MHz, 8 heart, 16 processor
Physical Memory(RAM): 16.0 Go
Physical Memory total:15,9 Go
Physical Memory available: 6,91 Go
Virtual memory total: 30 Go(accidently wrote the available amount here so fixed it)
Virtual Memory available: 5,61 Go

thats from “System information”…could not translate every single of the words from french to english accuratly though

edit: i have an harder time to navigate this comp because they refused to install the comp language set to english because i’am from a french area(BS Gov law forbidding shops to do that for french ppl)…i’am use to have the language set to english and there some words i dont recognize in the french section as i only ever seen them in english previously :S

EDIT 2:…TZ baal run !

1 Like

yes i’d love to see the stats of your machine, you probably aren’t doing something correctly because any new modern machine that costs a lot of money and has more than 8gb of ram will be able to run multiple instances of d2r.

the big factor when running d2r is more ram, if i had 64gb ram in my desktop it would be able to run even more copies with just the 1050ti as a video card. i hope this information helps you.

It’s been asked many many times and I we’re not gonna have it IMHO. I keep saying we might even never have a 2.6…
I stoped playing d2r online end went offline. Recently I discovered you can install offline mods and it’s legit. Now I have much more space, and other things…