Stat point allocation is not working on PC

After respecing or spending stat points on levels is not working on PC. None of my chars are able to spend stat points. My sorc which I just respec’d cannot put on any gear and as a result is unplayable. In addition I’ve lost multiple items due to STR requirement and deaths (can’t pick up body).
I would appreciate a fix for this very soon. And if possible a role back of my toons, to pre-patch.

What exactly is the problem ? Does the game crash when you assign stats ? Please be more precise.

Feeling like either you’re the only person or one of a very few with this issue. I’ve respec’d like 12 times now and I’ve died countless times. Never had either issue.

Spending Statpoints is not a serverside issue. It’s upon you or your game files. Repair them maybe delete them and make a clean install of d2r.

Btw item restoring or rollbacks do not exist in d2r. Sry for your lost Items.

1 Like

If you are using additional starting parameters, remove them.

1 Like

This fixed the stat point issue. Thanks for the fix.
I guess it’s my bad for not being patient.
Only item I cared about… Perfect Viper!

I had this problem too after the last update. Whenever I tried to allocate any status points, the game crashed to desktop. Removing additional starting parameters solved it. Also doing the whole file extraction from Data solves it, and lets you run with additional starting parameters again.