Stash not working properly

Stash is not saving, so when I login everything I added or changed is gone and lost making the game unplayable. Playing on PS5, I believe this started after the last update. Playing single player offline.

1 Like

Yes the shared stash in single player (offline) is bugged, and will sometimes not save.
Only use it to transfer items between characters. As long as you don’t close down the application/game you can switch between characters and the items will not disappear.

They only disappear when you close the application/game.

2 Likes

Just had this happen to me. I lost an entire page and a half full of runes and gems. Playing on PS5 with just a single offline character, never played online.

It’s a pretty severe bug, if I had lost anything actually important I’d be livid. Fix your game, Blizz!

1 Like

If I don’t close the game, how can I do multiple runs?

I mean the actual application. The game Diablo 2.

You can create new “games” in the game. But when you actually close down the application they may disappear.

You get what I mean.

I think I see what you mean, but then you would not be able to turn off the PS5

Just use it to transfer items between characters and keep it empty otherwise. No need to have the game keep running :stuck_out_tongue:

I just don’t see how that would work as my stash is completely full, collecting and leveling up runes and gems etc