Starlog Oct 25 2021

Starlog Oct 25 2021,

Over thirty days since initial laugh. The smiles and giggles? Well, the only ones I see doing that in regards to this game are those trolling the forums or stealing other peoples loots. Which happened to me over night somehow. Made a Monarch spirit shield before loggin off and going to bed. Went to play today and the thing was gone. Just vanished. Idk what happened to it.

Saw a neglected IK helm in a pug cow map. First thought that came to mind is they must have nerfed it so the set is useless in Hell mode. Why else does trash get neglected?

Tried talking in lobby to find some friends to play with. I realized I was the only one in the lobby talking to myself. How fun.

Tried finding games to join to quest and do cows. All I see are twenty hour old cow runs, games of people trying to trade loot since trade chat is only allowed to run those spam bots, and parking games so people don’t have to wait in line to play when they go on lunch break. Exciting.

Attempted to boost community morale in forums of an adult title with some adult humor only to be shunned and placed in timeout without a blanky. Terrifying. I hope you feel safer now.

While beating bosses playing solo they seem to drop garbage loot, even the first time you kill them. Historically their was a large discussion and implementation of the bosses dropping at least one piece of gear that allowed your character to handle the next act or next difficulty. Apparently that’s no longer a thing when you should probably just go and buy your gear so some company can profit off microtransactions of digital assets.

Then the original creators weren’t even consulted or considered for royalty rights or anything? That’s rather shady don’t you think?

1 Like

Captain!
The Interstellar Whale Force, and the Knights of White have us in their sights!
What should we do?

2 Likes

Today is a a good day to disconnect.

2 Likes

You really arent much fun huh?

20/ :expressionless:

It’s a Klingon reference. I thought we were doing Star Trek/D2 crossover memes :smiley:

2 Likes

Ohhhhh, wooooosh
My mistake :rofl:

Seth McFarlane made his own Star Trek with blackjack and hookers.

1 Like