Stack resists for Chaos Sanc

With the introduction of Oblivion Knights in Chaos Sanctuary using Lower Resists, it’s become necessary to stack resists to overcome the effect.

Typically, we get cursed by this and then get breathed on by the Demon Lords with their fire breath for serious damage. I wondered if we could overcome this effect so I checked my resists when under the influence of LR (the little purple animation above the head). Turns out my resists were 51/37/26/45 for Fire/Lightning/Cold and Poison respectively. So I augmented those numbers with resist charms to make up 75% each.

I added 24/38/49/30 resists respectively and it turns out to cover the shortfall of the resists completely. It was a straight decrease and not based upon percentages.

This might be old news to many of you but I felt this should be posted as a service announcement for those who might need a bit of help.

2 Likes

Using a dwarf star helps alot, you have to kill them fast so obviously you are not well equip to solo and quick farm yet.

Not only LR, but worse case here is LR from OK + Conviction aura on some of the uniques makes it much worse - I got 1 hit KO a few times because of this

1 Like