Spirit & Dire Wolf Movement Speed

Blizzard, a movement speed increase for the wolves would be much appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

And better AI for the wolves so we dont have to watch 4-5 wolves chasing their tails and doing nothing when u are in combat

1 Like

Yes, AI improvement for the wolves would be welcome, same for the mercenaries as well.

2 Likes

Blizzard, would be great to have fast wolves.

Bears can also actually run whit 40km/h. Just saying :smiley:

1 Like

sprinting is not running. A bear can’t keep that up for longer than 30 secs. Wolves run for miles. Just saying.

1 Like

Than they can sprint to enemies right? :wink:

1 Like

I’ve read grizzly bears can maintain a speed of 25 mph for about a mile, seems long to me.

Agreed it makes sense for the minions, it would make even more sense for the player, we need FRW skill added to Lycantrophy

2 Likes

I read that grizzly bears and wolves often try to kill each other in the wild. And Wolves are extremely territorial, and fights will often occur between different packs of wolves…

So while Blizzard fixes wolf and bear movement speed for realism, they should also revert back to the way summon druid used to function, because the Zoo druid is a joke, and does not follow realism…

Druid pets need to use the Necro’s summon AI - no reason not to. Give them the same movement speed and aggression quality. If Druid pets roamed and ran around like the Necro skeles do then that would make a world of difference.

1 Like

they have a different AI?

Based on how active the Skeletons are and how inactive the furries are, they must.

1 Like

Good observation, never really noticed to be honest.

Blizzard, a movement speed increase would be much appreciated. Thanks for consideration!

Blizzard, please increase the movement speed of wolves. I think it goes without question that wovles are fast.

1 Like