Some changes that improve D2R ALOT

Hi, Please at first If you added that game join/char switching - > connect again delay just add a simple code that people who kill pindle got a 2 min - create new game timer so that not everyone is screwed.

second thing is i cant mule all my stuff my chars always full and i got no space its no fun to search 30-40 mins on 20 different toons PLEASE!! add in the shared stash enough space to stash at least 1x the hole items of the game i dont mind if you do seperate pages or just one awesome big one or 2… just i dont want any muling or item holding charakters anymore i need (and everybody else) need to see their stuff in the stash on one view no 10x switching chars to search a spezific item remember every char switch take like 2-3 min with the log in delay timer…

next one would be a loot filter and a bigger inventory/ or even that if u got the cube inside the inventory and you pick stuff up it just go into the cube instead of running with open inventory and dragging it man thats so annoying… i got more but thats enough for now. thanks