So.. Economy ruined?

If you do not use jsp how would it affect you what other players do with their real cash or with their games? It’s only ladder that matters because there is competition, but if you play ladder seriously you deserve all you get…

Compared to release maybe slightly faster yes, compared to past, its normal. The reason why prices stayed so high at release was the fact that game was full of new players who didnt have experience with game so there was a lot of preassure to get certain items which were suggested by streamers and other players.

Have you guys, for the sake of curiosity ever entered the infamous spammed websites, or other known selling websites dor diablo stuff? I did in october (3 weeks in) and i did today. Ist for example is being sold (not listed, but actually sold, you can know that) for like 6-8 times less (real money) today than october, and i don’t think ist value is going to be the same 3 weeks in this time, if any it should hold or decrease based on ingame value. That’s very revealing.

Basic metrics : what you pay for an ist, which should be like 2-3 hours farming value (yeah, you can do that, yesterday i got 4 ist and a gul in several hours, so those threads of like "i played a year and best drop is pul…something is failing) is not even worth half minimun hour wage so, conclusion (because i also don’t care if someone sells their legit gaming effort) it must be bots, no one would sell for so cheap, it’s not even worth. But i guess bots are (in october i did not like what i saw, but it made sanse, price was in fact a decent amount for the time invested, now it makes no sense and the explanation seems: bots ofc).

So rmt is ruined lol, game is actually fine, its easy to farm and values always drop a good portion weekly, so ladder being 4 months should be enough for even few hours a week gameplay as always was, those rmt get out of the ingame loop so i don’t know if they impact a lot to be honest, in game prices that i see are the same as always, but rmt prices are hilarious.

1 Like

and yet people keep insisting we need /players 8 online, because they supposedly can’t get good loot.

But really the economy isn’t an issue at all. There certainly are other issues though.

1 Like

No it is not, release of game is not the same as ladder season start.

1 Like

-As always d2jsp isnt 1% of the issue what botting is.
-If more uniques would be viable and even more builds(thanks blizz for summon druid)
you would have more items to trade since less would be utter garbage
-if some of the uniques were better they would encourage players to try new builds
-just as blizzard made runeword +3 on fire skills hope they make +3 on summon druid skills
-if ACT 3 merc was better possible more gear would be needed for him and more reason to trade

So its not 1 problem its mostly pleothora of problems why game is what it is.But if blizzardd fixes 5 of them and makes more builds more viable market will level at least somehow(my personal opinion) - yes overall market cap will be higher but there is going to
be more insensitive to keep and not just leave certain items on the ground!

So some antibotting (dont know how )
More viable builds
Better some high end uniques and that should somewhat alleviate problems

How did you do that with such certainty? I have been running Countess, 26 runs recorded, and it is NOT as you describe. I got 1 Pul, 2 Lums , 1 Fal, 1 Hel, 2 Dols.

If each run and selling etc is say, 3 mins, this is 1:30 hours with nothing to show.

i had better luck on non ladder, on day 3 already had enigma, but now in ladder i just found one sur rune killing summoner and i got one gul rune in my forge.
i managed to get 3 um + 1 mal selling items from pul to pul and titans for mal.
make vex rune and i did hoto 38.

i did like 300 runs already (full runs, no cs,269mf) → i found 4 unique rings 2 amu.
i found oculus in one monster around andy.
i got nothing from mephi and andy baside one tal mask and one lem rune.
i still don’t have 3x3 (very close but still don’t have it).
i got absolutely nothing from act 2 level 85 areas, not even a rune above ko.

my best “drop” it’s a 3/20 jav gloves that i found on vendor while searching for mf gloves for my sorc that i will not being able to sell in days because they are expensive and people will buy other things before those gloves.

so i’m here, depressed as hell for this bad luck compared with what other people find with the same amount of runs etc…

Oh i forget to say that in 300 runs i got like 250 essences in andy, yeah!!!..

Worst luck ever in diablo 2 in 20 years, i even thought they touched the drops to make them more dificult…

In the same time and runs in non ladder i found 2tal amu/armor , ohm, 2xmara27, 2 shakos,2 zakarum,2 skullder a few good charms etc…

If this is true, it seems fine to me. I am not trading this ladder, but I think a lot of people are misjudging just how much can be found when you have a few hundred thousands (Not sure exact amount) of players, many of which are hitting it hard.

1 Like