Skills from charges not staying bound to a button

I know this is an oldie but skills from an item (i.e. teleport charges from Naj staff) won’t stay bound to the controller from one game to next. I haven’t confirmed but I think if you have the item equipped and then exit/ enter a new game, they will stay bound but when on weapon swap exit/enter new game then you have to re-bind the skill again. Would be great to get fixed at some point. (Playing on Nintendo Switch)

1 Like

for the love of diablo please can we get a hot fix on this B

1 Like

This has been knows since launch, will not be fixed.

Is this your opinion or do you actually know something?

What do you mean? If this bug has been known for over a year and not fixed yet, it will obviously not be fixed.

I posted this because its the proper method for reporting a console bug. I don’t know if it was posted before or not. For all we know they may not have known until I reported it. If they fix it great, if not fine too. So here’s a thought, if you have nothing constructive to say then bug off?

1 Like

That‘s not how software development works. However, unfortunately it really seems to be the case that they do not prioritise this issue :confused:

Another issue I would hope they fixed before this is the shared stash not saving in offline single player.

1 Like

Looks like, based on 2.6 patch notes- this issue was fixed.(and if true, thank you to devs)

Thank god it’s fixed

Still not fixed {ps4}. as of 2/23/23 happened 6 times when i s/e join new game had to set skills. also random disconnects at least 4/5 times within a few hours. Blizz needs to get their sh*t together and hire people who actually care.

This bug is fixed, you are referring to another bug where if you join a public game the first thing you do when starting D2R all skills will be unbound.

This post was about the bug where the skills from charges on a weapon swap would disappear, that is fixed.

1 Like