Simple fix for Whirlwind 2,4,3

put back the 1.10 ias table for ww and add ias from the gear

barbarian will not be op and every build will feel good player will be happy

this will make the same of the fury druid

2 Likes

I feel like we are alone … Ppl only care about dw new combos but ignore the rare and Even weaker 2h ww barbarian .

Llama /dbrunski already said “overall ww is better” so Many lf their followers take it as the truth.

1 Like

:rofl: Better! :rofl: :joy: LOL! :melting_face: I’m melting. :melting_face:

1 Like

They are not an authority for this game. Please stop following them!

1 Like

Yep llama said that on his last YouTube video … And devs speak to llama so we are in deep sh1t

1 Like

both are streamer and clueless , both dont have any clue of the new formula , they are just hype :clown_face: for they audience and make $$$ , no worry a lot of player from other region are really not happy also , here is just player are slower to analyse stuff but this will come ,

Blizzard doesn’t have the ability to fix it and still doesn’t roll back FHR and FBF to ver 2.3. It is conducting various experiments for D4. I think we’ve become squeaky rats who expect to throw a piece of cheese out of the experiment box.

1 Like

for sure this look and feel very bad for the game he love for over 22 year

i remember the old day of classic playing my lance baba , now blizzard kill a legacy build of the game idk for me lance baba are really iconic , now the two hand build are really dead , in dps number something already weak before , not 100% sure he are experiment box ,but i just think they dont have any clue of what they doing

1 Like

I’m afraid this won’t happen. They deliberately uniffied ww attack frames table to be more like standard melee skill eh. They event took away important redeeming trait i.e. attack slowing effect immunity. If ww is supposed to be another zeal/fury than they should at least adjust dmg and ar buffs accordingly and let us drink pots.

3 Likes

The only reason they like it is because they PVM nonstop. Its super garbage now. Like seriously. Playing WW in duels is the absolute worst. In PVM? I don’t know, it all feels the same, I always used axes, botdz or griefz/beastz. Never liked Phase blade (PB) range, the only reason I chose PB was for a berserk barb. The ias increase was significant to be able to change gear.

1 Like

Ww was always meant to be a to tier melee skill. At this rate, everyone should be granted ww just like zeal. Immagine an mana shield aura sorc dealing over 50k damage! Or an ele druid wwing away while armageddon does its thing!

a other few patch with class change like this anyone will play the game

what make me smile the most is korean player understand ww get nerf compare here player think they get buff :slight_smile:

curious, how much time do you spend on facebook in a given day?

too answer you the last message i reply , (because i hate social media and never send message there or be there ) is about maybe 6 month ago , also i have no cell phone :slight_smile: social media is all fake and phony

is just diablo 2 is my main game for 20 year and right now im just stun thinking how dump this update are , i just can believe it . so im stun on the front of my pc and dont believe what happent , and looking a lot of player here so cluess i`m sad for them , at least other region are on point , i guess a big part of the game die for me i play barb

no worry good update player dont stick on the forum but play the game
i hope this answer all your question