Shutdown D2JSP, they're responsible

And the earth is flat…

Stop spreading lies. D2jsp has nothing to do with the itemshop spam.

You are really a poor hateful kid

Wow, these ad-hominem attacks. You guys are really doing a good job with the character assassination. What’s more likely? All of those spam websites not working coincidentally or it’s propagated by d2jsp to redirect people into their website. I mean, it’s what I would do. It’s literally the most probable thing, and you guys are tying it with conspiracy theories. It strengthens my point even more. Why are you silencing people speaking out?

I’ve heard J2SP is in control of the Electoral College and they control worldwide oil prices, too.

Damnit, they’re the Illuminati.

Why are you conflating d2jsp and spam with conspiracy theories?

I think we have different definitions of “probable.” Also different definitions of “ad hominem attack.”

When you buy enough FG you actually get a special button to tank world financial markets one time.

You mean equating anyone who is suspicious of D2jsp to a flat earther?

I’d say your assertion is a bit more than “suspicion”. Do you have any actual proof of all this, or are you demanding Blizzard shut their site down based on mere speculation?

Because if you don’t have proof, then you’re asserting a theory, and it’s a conspiratorial one, hence you’re a conspiracy theorist.

1 Like

Bro, I get it. You have forum gold. You bought in. But If you don’t think that the relentless spam in trade chat is helping d2jsp you’re in denial.

ROFLMAO

You’re not from round these parts, are you?

Okay sheriff. Are you going to let me off with a warning? Do you want to see my papers?

dont sweat too much jon.

what youre doing is venerable but it’s like trying to convince billionaires that offshore accounts are bad :wink:

youre right, but they’ll make it their job to muddy the waters and reach hard with all the bad faith they can muster :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shut down Amazon.

They’re behind all the Walmart commercials.

Yeah, except they’re not spamming “Walmart” commercials. They would be spamming a no name, unknown company relentlessly so Walmart could not get any airtime. You were close. You get a A for effort.

So [Amazon] would be spamming [company X] commercials so that [Walmart] gets no air time.

Thus, [d2jsp] is spamming [p2pah] chat so that [mystery 3rd company, imagined competitor to d2jsp?] gets no chat spam.

In the end, [company X] and [p2pah] get free advertising, Amazon and d2jsp get no advertising, all so the competitor gets less advertising?

Makes sense.

Then ask for moderation, not for an entirely unrelated site to get shut down you :clown_face:.

Please shut down Canada due to Elite Russian hackers from Venezuela.

It’s not hard to follow. We can’t use the in-game trade chat. That’s a problem. The “mystery 3rd company” is the in-game trade chat. Sigh, you went a completely different and strange direction. Literally this is a “You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink” type of situation. If you can’t trade in game, where do you go? Who profits?

Somebody call Pepsi and tell them the secret to dominating the market is to run RC Cola commercials so that Coke gets no air time.

You don’t think if coke gets less air time their sales wont be affected?