Shadow, Cloak, and fade build?

Been wanting to play an assassin with “cloak of shadows” maxed for a while now but just cant really find a good build to go with it. I would like to be able to do ubers with it as well but thats probably a long shot. I know that for whatever reason cloak does not affect bosses, yet every other same ability does, but I still want to use it. My plans was to go shadow warrior so it can be the one to keep it active so I dont need to worry about it. Fade just to be immortal.

I really dont want to use phoenix strike as I hate sceen spam and it just doesnt match an “assassin” to me. I would love to use dragon flight hoping it played like flicker strike in poe but since it has a short cd its useless to me. As for the rest of the MA abilities they have either a cd or are single target so kinda suck to play with, to my knowledge. Only traps that seemed fun would be blade shield and blade sentinel, didnt really want to use fury as its single target. Regardless 75% weapon damage every sec is going to be much less dps then just basic attacking for 100% damage 3 times a second. So should I just go blade shield, sentinel, and then tiger strike for bosses? So warrior would use cloak and sentinel or tiger? As for merc I was thinking about A1 for the almost -2k armor or the A5 merc for the -96% armor for the bosses. Oh course losing the A2 merc with infinity and might probably isnt worth it.

2 Likes

Nice ideas, and I appreciated the read.

I enjoy doing unusual builds on any char, especially Assassin!