Servers Are Now Up - Oct 11

Self explanatory, no one is online.

10 Likes

Confirmed. Me and 3 friends have no chars in online account.

Hey again everybody,

We are aware of the connection issues and already on it. Appreciate the reports.

9 Likes

Same. Along with the near-constant crashing.

4 Likes

Add me to the list, was playing fine and tried to switch characters, black screen then no online characters.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Same here, all my online characters disappeared while exiting one game to start a new one after finishing a baal run. What is going on?

2 Likes

same here - no characters anymore…
please fix!

2 Likes

The game doesn’t tell you it can’t connect. It doesn’t default to the Offline tab if it can’t connect. You just get a blank Online char list.

And here it starts again. No character, server down, and continued frustration is all the loot ive found today

2 Likes

I can createa new character but my characters are all gone… those of you that said same problem again… how did you resolve it?

Same issue, my game crashed and then I had a delayed login screen with no characters showing up. Any idea of what is causing this issue?

1 Like

Wow 2 days in a row. get kicked out of game and come back and no characters… Thought the patch was supposed to stabilize the game not make it worse. I have had more issues since the patch than before.

same here, no characters.

Same. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Waited 3 hours for the “your character is already in a game” bug to be fixed. Played for 10 minutes, game crashed, now all my characters have disappeared.

I paid money to buy this game to find out it is equally bad or maybe even worse than 15 years ago…

2 Likes

3er time in 2 weekend days !!! NO CHARACTERS TY!

1 Like

I just tried to log on and have a blank characters list will they come back? I’m pretty upset about this

well I had a couple hours this morning before I lost my characters again, please fix

1 Like

me also hmmm i think how that look d4 i pissed on blizz i lost my time and money

1 Like