Servers Are Now Up - Oct 11

everyone tell godaddy to bring the servers back up

so a string of potatoā€™s all connected together then tied into a circuit boardā€¦ with some tape and string for added flare :slight_smile:

I work as a network architect . If you canā€™t get your set up correct to handle some load drop me an email and we can talk.

1 Like

Maybe you should work for them. You will be the first of a kindā€¦

1 Like

Infrastructure and network automation engineer here, need help on scaling issues? Drop me an email.

3 Likes

They had 20 years to resolve these issuesā€¦ this is very disappointing. Game crashes all the time, servers down, why does it still take more than a second for the load screen to open the gameā€¦ the lvl 1 area of WOW has more code than all of d2r. get better

I just downloaded the game and Iā€™m getting this error. It says I have not been online in the last 30 days. I tried reinstalling and running in admin mode. Nothing seems to work. All other blizzard games work fine.

這兩天ē™¼ē”Ÿäŗ†ē”šéŗ¼äŗ‹? å¤Ŗ多äŗŗē™»å…„??? 連äøåˆ°ä¼ŗęœęˆ–é€£äøŠäŗ†ę²’ęœ‰å·²å»ŗē«‹č§’č‰²!!!
Whatā€™s going on ? canā€™t connect to server or connected but all the character missing!
Is it all arround the world like this ? or only aisa server ?
Thatā€™s weird !!!

Everytime I try to connect to BNet it always says Cannot Connect to Server. So I canā€™t make an online character at all are the servers acting up or something

All around the World.

1 Like

If you read this blizzard, on of the issues is the loading screen with the door opening causing the game to close out, I found out if you revert to the old graphics in game before a loading screen ie the door opening, the game doesnā€™t crash everā€¦ Iā€™ve tested this alot and it never closes the game out, only when the new graphics are displayed when loading through the door the game closes out. Might be a root to one of many problems please look into this issue!!!

2 Likes

Can Blizzard fire some lawyers and buy some servers?

10 Likes

makes you wonder where Blizzard bought their D2R servers fromā€¦ ? WISH ?

2 Likes

Will we all get are characters back??

This is my issue also, was denied a refund , game at times crashes constantly at other times works with a crash or two in hours. Had hoed to try and play this weekend since Iā€™m free and if the game ainā€™t crashing then the servers areā€¦ I just donā€™t understand how the hell they manage to mess it up so muchā€¦

Guys things wont always be this bumpy, tough it out and cease this whining and yapping. Frustration is appreciated, but after a point it becomes unconstructive and turns childish . Patience.

This is getting crazy, itā€™s taking quite a long time to fix this isnā€™t it?

Weā€™re going to want some kind of compensation for this kind of prolonged outage.

I would be happier if this had a monthly sub fee so that blizzard could support the game better

Seriously, over buy for the first month, with enough to handle a concurrent login from 75% of every shipped copy problem solved.

They might lose 10 or 20k the first month from over buying before they spin down to whatever numbers they NEED (reporting isnā€™t hard) but the good launch press and continued support of their products (by folks like you and I) would net them positive gains in short order.

Blizz you need a technical biz consultant that isnā€™t a goober? I can freelance for yall, @meā€¦

1 Like

We would appreciate a report of what is actually going down and maybe a time frame on a fix? Communication lacking, like always, much appreciate Blizz.