Servers Are Now Up - Oct 11

Any updates on what is causing the issue and is there a long term solution? Also is the developer going to fix all the crash errors that didn’t exist in beta. I keep sending blizzard at least 20 reports a day.

2 Likes

There’s probably going to be some amount of rollback, so yeah… depending on when you picked up that loot in relation to the servers crashing, you are definitely at risk of losing loot / XP gains.

… server gone again, my char…

I just farted and the smell reminded me of the blizzard forums. Here I am.

1 Like

Its ok, thats how game servers be, I’ll just play TCP/IP with my friend and…Oh…

4 Likes

Created a character today. Played, then quit the game. It took about 3 hours and I logged in the game. There is no character, I can’t create a new one, I can’t log in to the server. Get the character back, fix the game, or I’ll give up the broken game! Otherwise, I ask you to return the money. As I understand it, my case is not the only one!

Guys something weird happened, logged in and had about 69k characters on my account, anyone else have that issue?

1 Like

Thank you for changing my title, it should read “Servers are down…Again.” but some crybaby at activision changed it instead of fixing the issue.

3 Likes

Don’t despawn my loot !

Maybe the real D2R is the forum posts we made during technical blackouts.

2 Likes

Sounds like you hit the jackpot, ding ding!

2 Likes

Thanks for ruining my Sunday.

10 Likes

Getting “Cannot connect to server” message when trying to access my online characters, can’t play the game as I DID NOT BUY IT TO PLAY OFFLINE, so that isn’t a solution to my problems.
This is happening after I just spent 27 hours Locked out of the game due to another issue that finally resolved then I get this new issue today… come on guys the game was working stable for me and now it isn’t.

Your still in a better state then me, I have not been able to play my transferred over offline character since day 1, “FAILED TO JOIN GAME” the character loads up just fine in the old version of diablo 2.

Tag: Nessana#2615
Since: 19:00
Server: EU
Problem: Can´t connect to online Servers

Tell me where to write to get the money back for a broken game!! thank you in advance

2 Likes

That’s great.

• Finally got some time to play yesterday morning: servers down;
  • this morning: servers down
  • just wrapped up my lunch: servers down

I can’t understand what is so much more complicated at blizzard than at any other company with online games that they can’t seem to be able to get stuff working

2 Likes

Weirdly, my friend is able to play while i’m not… although he halted since he doesn’t want to get rolled back… Please fix soon so we can play! i don’t have time to play all the time…

Just feel ripped off, can’t play because a company that has been doing something for decades struggles to keep Servers up. didn’t they make WOW a MMO that deals with servers.

2 Likes

I can confirm this. Both Asia and US servers are down right now.