Season 6 - Few Merc Improvements

I agree, I am not so much worried about melee companions as about ranged ones. The only one that has this multi-element issue would be the rogue, though, and I’m not sure how much of an issue it is that she would attack an element/physical immune mob (or one that is both at the same time). The main issue is rather that she tends to trap herself between the player and a mob.

1 Like

Not sure if thats fits here best and not a merc issue really, but I would love to see the Barbarians fighting at the beginning of act 5 not to die like flies. The should not make much more dmg. But maybe they could triple their life and some DR/MDR/@res to help them survive substantially longer.

Doesn´t make sense, that those mighty barbarian worriors die like nothing?

TBH, it makes some sense. If they were much more formidable, our heroes would not be needed to defeat Baal. :slight_smile:

Buffing the barbs to the point that they clear the area for us would be obviously excessive, but they should be at least a bit more aggressive, in addition to increased health/def/res. Walking peacefully to be killed (now) or even to tank (with health buff) does not fit the barbarians. Give them some skills, like Frenzy, so they fiercely defend their land.

Obviously not clearing anything! Act 5 is long and they surely need help :slight_smile:

And I would not buff the dmg at all. But they just should not die so fast and hold their ground. With the current version Harrogath should be burning already if they are so outnumbered…

They should tank imho and after you cleared the enemies they should slowly advance to help end the siege. 1/5 might die along the way :man_shrugging:

I proposed Frenzy mainly as a speed, not damage buff. Other skills would also be welcome, even if only were visual “buffs”, not affecting the power significantly. With their current walk speed and spamming normal attack, the barbs appear like they do not care about fending off the demons at all.

If D2 had achievements:

Save all the barbarians in Bloody Foothills and let them kill Shenk the Overseer.

1 Like

That would be great :crazy_face: