Season 5 date please?

Pez, good afternoon. Can you please clarify if devs may implement additional class balance changes, improving uniques/sets, or add new runewords going forward in future Seasons? Looks like no changes this specific Season, but what about next few Seasons? Thanks!

11 Likes

You know as well as I they won’t clarify that. Any clarification along those lines would result in a community rampantly urging them more than they are now to commit to doing it sometime soon™. Plus if they DID clarify, we’d have a source to cite! Also if they clarify and DON’T follow through in a timeframe the community is “happy” with, that will only make them look worse than they already do.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

5 Likes

nerf mosaic please & ty

2 Likes

Not cool, yet another season to just skip

I’ll be back when item stacking is a thing or we get a currency tap.

I have had it with D2R Item Tetris!

1 Like

Its weird, it looks like he doesnt even know based on what he said. Its like there is no communciation between pez and people who possibly work on D2R? :frowning: . Its kind of sad only Pez is communicating with us rarely and team is not giving him info…

1 Like

I feel let down… no changes? Cmon I understand currency tab, loot filter take some time and testing, but increasing a chance to hit by buffing dexterity, changing cth formula, adding teleport to tyraels might is a 15 minutes of work for a single person…

It’s not like they can’t do that, but I guess the higher position guy doesn’t allow them to do for specific reasons.
Sad story, but so is Activision Bli$$ard.

5 Likes

Disappointing. Without any changes there is no point in the reset.

2 Likes

The reset is point of playing :smiley: it was always like this, changes are just bonus.

5 Likes

fresh economy is always exciting.
Problem is bots will ruin it

1 Like

Such a relief that there wont be more questionable changes.

Looking forward to next Ladder and fresh economy.

I wish you guys would remove or significantly increase investment needed for Mosaic (and tone down the screen spam and associated crashes)

Also find a way to reduce botting to the lowest possible extend.

Address those two things and the game is in a solid state.

2 Likes

Is it so hard to tell your community 1 month in advance when you guys are doing the reset? Especially without any big changes? Do you understand that people are having jobs and responsibilities they need to plan?

10 Likes

Just work on banning bots repeatedly throughout the season… ban wave every couple days would make it the best season to date

4 Likes

whenever it is, it’ll probably drop at 3:00am pacific on a Thursday

They truly are a different type of rubbish this company. Sorry but it’s pathetic.

1 Like

Dear PezRadar,

Sir please pay attention to all of the PvP threads concerning Faster Hit Recovery, please listen with an open mind.

Thank You!

3 Likes

They are hellbent on destroying the entire franchise it seems.

3 Likes

It’s just beyond embarrassing at this point.

2 Likes

While I wish there would be actual content in this update and not having any really sucks for everyone in this community but I have to brings up a point - why can’t blizzard have set schedules months in advance for future seasons if they are not adding content to it so people that still look forward to a reset can actually plan things accordingly?

1 Like

It really is a joke at this point. Pre-announcements for a blog to a reset that will have no changes a few days before the actual reset.

2 Likes