Season 5 date please?

Dual dream shock paladin with the merc helm stack bug was pretty darn efficient in the OG, that was until they patched it. Screenwide death. If stacked enough, it’d kill Hell Baal @ players 8 in two shocks. :rofl:

Oh, you mean current legit builds, sorry. Had a sudden recall.

1 Like

I just want the runewords like Metamorphosis in Non Ladder, I don´t mind the season 5, I am a NL pro Tier S Nerd Killer.

Holy Fire Paladin in P1 is very chill to farm cows. You just charge and Cows are dying like oneshotted.
Javazon is fun too, but Holy Fire Paladin is more relax not even need to kite or aim :slight_smile:

1 Like

D2 is perfect. D2R has introduced some QoL features, but also added some „questionable“ features.

IMO Terror Zones were a test for Helltides in D4 (tested in the safe environment of D2R with plenty of Beta testers). However it made Diablo from a game that was heavily dependent on Groups (and thus forging friendships in the process), to a single player game: As long as you can afford eight licenses and a strong enough Computer, this is all you need. I don’t judge as I am your average Middle aged man with wife and kid, that is happy to reach level 99 within 100 hours, ultimately I think this is exactly the way Blizzard intended it to work as they sell more accounts due to that.

I would like to see

• a 1.10d environment (with all QoL features)
  • a SSF Ladder (with /players 8 as a feature)
  • an infinite stash tab for runes and gems
  • an offline LAN mode
  • most of all a community manager that cares and is actually involved and shares his/her insights regularly

Probably engaged Blizzard employees are trying to make internal business cases but are always shut down due to the lack of „tangible“ numbers. Welcome to the modern world of gaming - we made this industry big, now we have to live with it.

2 Likes

Yes please give us a release date for the GOOD Diablo game :wink: JK I liked them all but this one is my fave

The later they announce it, the more I want a patch with content.

uhhh no, terror zones added variety. multi boxing chaos or baal runs were a thing long before tz were added. exp needs reworked in d2.

2 Likes

Well D2 is great game but its far from being perfect, a lot of aspects of game can be rgeatly improved. There is a lot of missing unique items, plenty of sets its totaly useless, so many skills still need improvements to be actualy viable choice…

But generaly speaking D2 is great yeah even as it is, if not the bots destroying online experience.

1.10 had abysmall rune drop tho.

still hoping guy

so many good game out there

mortal kombat 1
street fighter 6
kof15
bg3
also so many good classic 50% to 85% off on steam
ffxi ff14 online poe 1 ect…

why hoping on something is never come and get rip off with incomplete activision game
this just make any sense anyway have fun i`m out of here , is got nothing here

1 Like

blizz is a corporation. a money machine.

A lot of people are excited for a new season and we have been for the past 23 years.

1 Like

ya, people that already play diablo 2.

trade me your mana potion

Yes, it is a good thing! My Team and I regularly come back together to play once again the first 3 days of a season. We never bought any items and usually manage to stay in the top 100 total or top 10 in some classes for the first weekend.

If you don’t like season resets, don’t play them. Others do like them, and they need the date with some preparation, as they are no longer school kids without responsibilities.

Don’t mind Kandrax. He just needs an excuse for his failings.

You know… like too much wind in my eyes and sun in my hair… the water was too wet…

1 Like

Looks like it’s a D4 news day, I think Blizz has a tendency not to put out blogposts of different Diablo games on the same day so it seems doubtful to get any D2R news today. Probably tomorrow or Thursday.

:\

Come on, this is just bad…

1 Like

Friday had both D3 and D4 notes, so it’s possible. However, I see D2R notes coming Thursday, patch next week, 28th for reset. Barebones patch, since no PTR for runewords. Possible for a new feature since they did it for quick casting, or possible for some mechanic update, but I doubt it.

1 Like

Hmm looking at it closely looks like they just updated an older blogpost from Friday and it was just a small patch, but still I don’t think it does us any favors. :sweat:

Hmm I see regarding the patch notes. Maybe they just plan on thrusting new runewords onto us without testing, I wouldn’t say the lack of PTR necessarily precludes new runewords. Mosaic equivalent for the other classes wen? :smirk: Just kidding… hopefully. :sweat:

1 Like

I cannot even start saying how much I am NOT interested in D4 any longer. Even Diablo 3 was fun for some time. D2 is the absolute king to me. Playing since 2002 and I am still waiting for patch and ladder reset like a child :smiley:

1 Like