Season 4 Ladder character can’t withdraw items from Season 3

Hi, everyone, I met a problem when Season 4 started.

I read the “Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 4 Now Live”, it mentioned "You will have all of Ladder Season 4 to withdraw any items you would like to keep from Season 3. ", according to what I understand, I can withdraw any items from Season 3 to Season 4, but I can’t find the checkbox “past” in my new created Season 4 Ladder characters. I don’t know whether it’s my local installation’s problem, or the servers’ problem. Or "You will have all of Ladder Season 4 to withdraw any items you would like to keep from Season 3. " means I can withdraw from Season 3 during the period of time of Season 4? Can Blizzard customer service explain this sentence?

If my first understanding is right, it’s a bug. So I post here for Blizzard to solve.

Thank you for reading.

As I answered in your previous thread about this, it’s not a bug. The only thing it might be is a misunderstanding due to an imprecise wording of how the ladder to non-ladder shared stash function works.

You can’t transfer items obtained from the previous ladder to the current ladder. You can only transfer the previous ladder items to non-ladder using your non-ladder characters.

Edit:
Here, I added some wording to better clarify how the ladder to non-ladder shared stash transfer works:

Source

Once Ladder Season 3 ends, all Ladder characters will be transferred to their respective non-ladder group. All items in that character group’s shared stash go into a new Withdraw Only set of Shared Stash tabs, denoted by a check marked Past box, which is only visible for non-ladder characters. Any items from Ladder Season 2 stored in the Withdraw Only tabs will be lost at this time . You will have all of Ladder Season 4 to withdraw any items you would like to keep for non-ladder from Season 3. When Ladder Season 4 ends, this withdraw only set of stash tabs will be overridden with any items in the Ladder Season 4 Shared Stash. Be sure to get any items out before then or they will be forever lost!

1 Like

The DarkJedi, I understand what you explained : )
I also start to understand why Blizzard put our Season 3 shared stash to a past stash, because the people played Season 2 have items on their non-ladder shard stash, if Blizzard doesn’t create a past stash, there will be no place for Season 3’s shared stash to become non-ladder stash. So they created a past stash to store the new come Season 3’s shared stash.

it’s still bugged… I have the same problem