Moar Quality of Life

Blizzard, before you launch Season 3, can you please implement the QoL features shown below…

• Double Character Slots to 40
  • Move Cain next to the Stash/WP in Act 5
  • Replenish arrows/bolts w/ Repair Button
  • Add Refresh Button to Vendor Screen to search available wares (e.g. Gambling)
  • Add item quality indicator for Normal, Exceptional, Elite (helps when upgrading)
  • Add option to show iLvl on items and enabled via a toggle in Options Menu and more important w/ Terror Zones
  • On Character Selection Screen, add ability to move characters up and down on screen rather than list of last played along with a toggle to allow player to only show ladder/nonladder and/or hardcore/softcore characters
8 Likes

Totally agree! And add an indicative arrow for exit and waypoint if a char is active for more than 5 min in a map.

No built-in MH, please.

2 Likes

Probably at dumb question, but what is MH?

Maphack, a cheating tool which reveals the entire map, so you don’t need to explore it yourself. Arrows indicating where the exits would be less than a full map reveal, but still would make the game significantly easier.

1 Like

50 char slots*…at 50 i wont get to make all builds but i would have a decent variety(both in low level duelers(9-30) and high lvl builds)

Yes to all of these. Please make it happen :blush:

1 Like

why should you put the time into a 20 year old game when d4 will be out in 4 months where there is a shop :smiley:
I don’t think anything will happen in d2 anymore

That’s a yes from me :slight_smile: Qol all the way

1 Like

If they do this, they need a more compact way to display the characters on the selection screen. It’s already not great trying to scroll through to find the right one out of 20.

Agreed with all your other suggestions.

2 Likes

Well its an easy fix and already part of the suggestions in this post. To have an easier way to move chars to the top of the list and preferably make them stay there no matter which char u played last. Besides they could add options to only show ladder/nonladder chars or Hc/Sc chars etc. Main problem is 20 chars is way too few if u like playing different game modes and like crafting. Compared to D2 LoD where u litterally had infinite space 20 chars is a joke and 3 shared stash tabs cannot make up for this difference at all

1 Like

What if we had 7 slots (as many as classes) per game mode, but also a way to save and change builds (including stats, skills and gear)? Something like D3’s Armory (but still requiring Token of Absolution to use it; no free respecs).

Think i would prefer 40-50 chars limit instead. This way u can decide for urself where u want to put them and with a higher max limit it would be easier to decide which builds to keep and which chars to delete when ladder ends since u will have more similar chars to choose between. If u are crafting u can easily fill 3-4 chars with jews, pgems, low runes and crap ammy’s in no time. Filled several accounts with that back in the days of D2 LoD

1 Like

Filters like this would definitely be useful.

2 Likes

Yup they already exist in other games :slight_smile: and its a nice Qol feature

1 Like

Agreed and updated OP with adding filter…

• On Character Selection Screen, add ability to move characters up and down on screen rather than list of last played along with a toggle to allow player to only show ladder/nonladder and/or hardcore/softcore characters
1 Like

posted back in the 2.4 forum

deviantart com/darklord007/art/Diablo-2-Character-Selection-UI-Upgrade-889440780)

add ttp…www and dots where they belong to complete link

Blizzard, please give us more character slots for Season 3 roll-out. Thanks!

1 Like