Season 3 ladder reset timing update

just look the post before me ,another example the game is broken (slow approach) yea right :roll_eyes:
d2 have a very hard item finding for after is dissapear

1 Like

Here are a few daring runeword and charm ideas for a future patch.

NefEldTal
3 Socketed Runeword
Required Level: 17

Philosophy: Add more ways to use and combine sets and set items. Also make these new runewords available to the early and mid game and low leveling dueling.

• In Helm:
 +10% Faster Cast Rate
 +30-50 To Mana
 Poison Resist +30%
 15% Slower Stamina Drain
 +30 Defense vs Missile
 +10 Vitality
 Counts as a set item (compatible with any set)

+1 To All Skills (3 items)
 +10 Strength (4 items)
 +10 Dexterity (5 items)

Update: reduced the bonusses to be more in line with the rarity of the runes.

• In Shield:
 All Resistances +10-20
 +30-50 To Life
 Poison Resist +35%
 7% Increased Chance of Blocking
 +30 Defense vs Missile
 +10 Vitality
 Counts as a set item (compatible with any set)

+1 To All Skills (3 items)
 +10 Strength (4 items)
 +10 Dexterity (5 items)

Update: reduced the bonusses to be more in line with the rarity of the runes.

Unique Large Charm

+30-50 To Mana
 +5-10% Faster Cast Rate
 Replenishes 1 charge (on all of your equipped items) in 10 seconds

Unique Small Charm

Damage +20
 +5-10% Increased Attack Speed
 +5-10% Faster Hit Recovery
 Your melee attacks also hit enemies next to your target

Madness
2 Socketed Runeword

Philosophy: There are lots of skills with charges that can roll on rare items, that generally arenā€™t used, or very little, because their level is too low or the number of charges is too low. Also there are lots of white two socketed items we immediately drop back on the ground.

• In any item except Body Armor (i.e. Helm, Weapon, Shield):

ElMal

Random Level 15 Spell (60/60 charges)
 +2 To All Skills
 Weapon: +150-250% Enhanced Damage 
 Armor: +150-250% Enhanced Defense
 +150-300 Attack Rating
 +15-35% Increased Attack Speed
 +1 Light Radius
 Poison Length Reduced By 25-75%
 Magic Damage Reduced By 7-15

ElCham

Random Level 15 Spell (90/90 charges)
 +2 To All Skills
 Weapon: +150-250% Enhanced Damage 
 Armor: +150-250% Enhanced Defense
 +150-300 Attack Rating
 +15-35% Increased Attack Speed
 +1 Light Radius
 Cannot be frozen
 Repairs 1 durability in 4 seconds

TirMal

Random Level 15 Spell (60/60 charges)
 +2 To All Skills
 +50-100 To Mana
 +10-20% Faster Cast Rate
 +2 Mana After Each Kill
 Poison Length Reduced By 25-75%
 Magic Damage Reduced By 7-15

TirCham

Random Level 15 Spell (90/90 charges)
 +2 To All Skills
 +50-100 To Mana
 +10-20% Faster Cast Rate
 +2 Mana After Each Kill
 Cannot be frozen
 Repairs 1 durability in 4 seconds

Random Spell can be Teleport, Frost Nova, Corpse Explosion, Lower Resist, Amplify Damage, Dim Vision, Venom, Fade, Inner Sight, Slow Missiles etc.

1 Like

Glad to hear that development will continue. Hopefully the runewords are good. Will we get any QoL stuff also?

5 Likes

The idea of runewords counting toward set bonuses intriguing. Would give some life to individual set pieces that only shine with a 2 or 3 piece bonuses. The runeword also having their own "setā€™ bonuses is over the top though.

1 Like

Awesome! Thx a lot for Info! =)

new runewords? are you serious? thatā€™s NOT what this game needs right now. at allā€¦ how do i refund all 5 of my copies even though iā€™ve played countless hoursā€¦ you guys are in the clouds. (probably amphetamine clouds)

2 Likes

Here is a hint for blizz to get resounding accolades this patch with very little effort. Can be done in an afternoon:

Make runes and gems stack.

Thatā€™s it! You will have the gaming world abuzz with a glorious progression on D2R.

7 Likes

I guess youā€™re forgetting about the potential for duping by making runes stack. Thereā€™s a very good chance there is a dupe method that has been coveted so well and infrequently used that Blizzard doesnā€™t know about it. Plus thereā€™s always the potential for new dupe methods to be discovered and coveted as wellā€¦

Say they do allow runes to stack. Boom, if there is a dupe method, then weā€™ll potentially have a flood of runes multiplied by however much they allow the runes to stack divided by two to perm them with the cube.

Sure, itā€™d be easy for them to make it happen, but the results could be disastrous.

Thereā€™s also the fact that each rune has its own unique ID, which is hard to make stack with other runes of the same type which also have their unique ID.

Iā€™d also like it if runes stacked! Itā€™d be great! But, thatā€™s coming from someone who would not abuse the system.

The only realistic thing they could do would be to add a special stash tab for runes and gems, which would show as a ā€œstackā€, but in reality would be stored in its own little stash square like it is now.

i mean, youā€™ve probably seen my hatred towards the people asking for more slots, but i would advocate they also just add a few slots of those types of people. also, change LOBBY back into chat channelsā€¦ those few changes would just beā€¦ ā€¦ so goodā€¦

2 Likes

Honestly, those runewords are whatever. We need end game ones.

Yes a stash tab would be better, but in the meantime they should just make runes and gems stackable since they can easily do that before this patch comes out with very little effort. If there is an exploit then they can fix it later. Worth the risk to me.

3 Likes

Thats nice but lets fix the one we currently have but is only usable by a paladin at lvl 25 as they are the only class with a lvl 25 or lower 4 socket shield.
Everyone assumes im talking about a sorc using spirit shield at 25 but dont you think all classes could use it until they find their end game shield. Infact a paladin only uses it until he finds a hoz.
Every class could benefit from having more 4 socket capable shield available to them.
Make this happen.
Also since a sword or polearm only needs to be ilvl 26 to becapable of having 4 sockets why do you limit ones found in normal to only beable to drop with 3 sockets even though the ilvl will allow a white one to get 4. Never under stood thisā€¦
Ilvl should determine number of sockets that a item can drop in normal not difficultie

1 Like

Everybody in the game is after their first Shako. Unless you actually find it yourself by playing a lot or getting very lucky, youā€™re gonna have to hustle or pay 3K + fg (which could get you 24 bers atm)

Fact is that you have no clue about the game.

Spirit is available to any class at lvl 25 as a sword.

1 Like

i desagree, virtual goods do belong to blizz and are part of its IP
players are authorized to give any in game goods for free or trade them with someone else for another in game good
but once one is unauthorized profting from it it becomes a violation of IP

i feel like we are just repeating ourselves now
agree to desagree?

i dont know who defines what comes first or later, but im sure the community has been very vocal about its wanting of a ssf mode

Speaking of privilege, GGM tried to ask Pez for the sneak peak of the runewords :man_facepalming:
Stay classy mr mediocre obnoxious content creator.

You could argue that virtual goods are, or contain IP, sure, but if weā€™re talking about how this content is used or consumed by players, itā€™s not really the same with respect to what youā€™re claiming these players, or these websites are supposedly guilty of: IP infringement.

Having possession of IP in of itself is not IP infringement. If IP is obtained via illegitimate means (ie, piracy, stealing or hacking) then those are separate crimes on their own.

I know this is a subjective area, but each idea needs to be assessed on their own merits on order to prioritisation. Any devs that receive requests and put those in the backlog, they will have a process to prioritise those items.

From my perspective, and I think from the devs as well, this almost sits right at the bottom.

I donā€™t think we are too much, but in any case, what would a civilised conversation be if you couldnā€™t agree to disagree right? :slight_smile:

Obviously has never rolled a paladin.

Spirit BiS for pally at any level.

in other words its how it is marketed

if they were just trading hubs like discord or traderie (dispite the fact it makes revenue with adsense and premium benefits), there would be nothing to talk about them
but thats not the case
real money is involved
people are profting
and for its crystal clear

i though the same about immunities so im not sure anymore

so lets settle
we are detracting from the purpose of the topic
so i will refrain to talk again on this topic about these legal matters that have almost nothing to do with the game it self

No worries. Peace be with you :slight_smile:

1 Like