Season 3 ladder reset timing update

hah, hahahahaha, hahahahaha. no i think TZ and sunder are here to stay unfortunately. diablo 2 grind after you beat game is ez mode now. which i don’t understand, the game just, gets easier as you level, and now you can find a charm that negates any difficulty… sweet isn’t it they also drop constantly i’ve found 2 sunders off one monster… not rare enough imo

3 Likes

Thanks for the information.

There is still plenty of time :joy:
Mid February will probably be something like 23rd. They can easily throw in a PTR on the beginning of Feb to have it 2 weeks running before the actual start.

1 Like

Perhaps, we shall see. It seems like he would’ve mentioned it here if there was going to be one rather than a surprise though.

Looks like a relatively “simple” reset to me, too, no new content.

1 Like

[2.4 Patch] Pvp is compromised - Fast Hit Recovery / Stun Issue - General Discussion - Diablo 2 Resurrected Forums (blizzard.com)

4 Likes

One tip for S3
Terrorize everything and after that terrorize zones.

2 Likes

Not sure if PezRadar’s verbiage was intentional but in the D3 update, he said S28 PTR update was toward the end of January.

In D2R update, he stated S3 start was mid-February. He made no mention of PTR for D2R.

Hoping for some QoL improvements, at least?

3 Likes

looking like no changes this patch just an ol Ladder reset.

6 Likes

Excellent news, there is a holiday on the 17th of February in my corner of the world :wink: :wink:

Thanks for the Update. One question: will S3 again be a “Cold sorc only” ladder?

9 Likes

Does it really mean the start of new Season 3 or just end of Season 2, or Start of PTR? :slight_smile:

Shared Stash in classic for season 3?

6 Likes

Thank you for the update.

This means S3 will start around Februar 16th(Thursday).
If no PTR, then pls some good qol changes, rune stacking, cain act 5 near to stash & new some runewords.
And if Sunder charms stays, nerf cold mastery and lower the drop rates from Sunder a bit.
Terror Zones some areas more density, put Tristam + Stony Field, Pits + Tamo-Highland etc. together for more juicy elite packs hunting ^^

2 Likes

Also about the Terror zones in act 5. If one of the open areas is Terror Zoned, then it would be good if the red portals are terrorized as well.

2 Likes

打開赫拉迪姆方塊後 以前按alt就能顯示地上的物品 現在卻不能 很不方便 希望能修改一下

1 Like

New runewords, balance change and QoL please this time
Most importantly, bring FHR back to this game

4 Likes

Just wondering if you are able to comment on whether or not there are plans or discussions about adding terror zones and/or sunder charms to single player?

1 Like

you mean something that should just be completely removed from the game?? LOL.

2 Likes