SCAMMER ALERT: Jaggi#21130 item swap in trade window

Some people’s children…

1 Like

Him again? Why does he keep doing this…

Guys, I was scammed! :slight_smile: Lost 1 GUL, two essences…

Is it stoppable? I know it is my fault, but I want to kick his ashssss…

1 Like

And his char name is SIRGALLANT.

Bro, Happy New Year!

Thanks for letting us know about this POS. I mostly do all trades through Traderie which is a safe trading community as trading there is all based on feedback. If you trade on there, you will not get scammed.

Ayo, just ran into him while buying nigma. Probably still using the same one lol.

4 Likes

He’s been at it for quite some time. I’ve been calling him trash in game for quite some time. I was suprised the last time though. I joined a game called ‘2015griff ft’ and didnt pay too much attention to the person in game and when i asked him to link the item he said it was a scam game. Caught me off guard lol

1 Like

Sorry, I can’t show the item, I’m just here to scam people?
Interesting tactic.

1 Like

“It’s a bold strategy Cotton, let’s see if it pays off for him”

2 Likes

Their mind set is. They dont care if its success anot for everyone that they approach, but they know that out of every 10 or 100 try they will have chance to get one being scam. So they will just keep trying. Sometime can be some form of psychology problem which such actions makes them happy.

1 Like
1 Like

This little rat tried to scam me with the old switcheroo. Swapped a soj for a blue ring in the trade window. Luckily i noticed.

I have taken this as a narcissistic injury and have made him the focus of my attention. I constantly spam chat with his char name, account name. In addition i make games called ‘RanLoo is Thief’.

Since i started doing this i have been approached by many of his victims who tell me of how they were scammed by him.

He even joined one of these games and tried to give me a 30res hoto to get me to stop. I refused to take it. I will ruin him on the game. Funny thing is, in addition to being a very vindictive person I have no life so im online most of the time. Everyone will know about this scumbag.

4 Likes

:laughing: For great justice!

2 Likes

I wonder who he stole that 30 res hoto from…

Crazy, this guy today even stole a terror CS game by naming his party exactly the same as the party we were in so that others would join him instead of the original group lol. It just sounds crazy how bad this guy is judging from previous stories in addition to this.

it did

He really is a vile little toad. He has been joining my ‘Ranloo is thief’ games - i imagine he thinks its a power move.

In the last one of said games that he joined, 3 or 4 of his victims also joined all at once. It was hilarious. He tries to act as though he doesn’t care and pretend that he isn’t effected by the hate but he clearly is. He was having abuse hurled at him by everyone in the game and he couldn’t handle it as he left after about 30seconds, but not before he got mad at me :joy: (even though i am not even rude to him). It was extremely gratifying.

If you want a piece of the action and want to strike back all you have to do is make games called ‘Ranloo is thief’. It definitely effects him.

ah so thats the little thiefs name. he is a chinese dude name ranloo.