Runes, mercenary, stash bugs

I have noticed several problems while playing. (I play the game offline on Pc.) What is very annoying is that I have no runes. Neither eth or tal, nor any of these types of runes. So I can not upgrade my clothes. I have no such triangular grey runes at all.
The other problem is that I can hire mercenary during the game, but I can’t upgrade them, I can’t reach the inventory. I can’t even give them life, because it’s like the character doesn’t exist, but it’s fighting along with me. If I click on the icon or I want to give him a potion, he doesn’t detect it, he throws the life over the character’s face and drop it.
My third problem is the stash storage. I have looked through gameplays and I have seen in others that it is much larger this storage stash than what is shown to me.

Sounds like you created a “pre-expansion” character. When creating a new character there’s a button that you probably clicked that makes your character as in original D2, without the expansion. You can convert your character to expansion by simply clicking the button with two arrows - see the uploaded picture here: https://imgur.com/a/LMeYOiS

1 Like

Thank you very much! I didn’t know the difference between the two. But now I checked whether the things you listed work and everything seems to be fine! I am very grateful! Thanks again for your help!

1 Like

Enjoy your journey into the depths of hell. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha, thank you very much! :smiley: