RESPONSE WANTED FROM BLIZZ - re: stuck in game

As you are clearly aware there are many people who are stuck with characters in game and can not play or connect, the fault is clearly at your end.
Yes i understand things go wrong, but please provide the players with some kind of update that you are at least aware and working on the issue and some kind of projected timeline, this leaving people in the dark mentality that you seem to operate by is not only frustrating for your player base but does not convey any kind of empathy for your player base either.
I look forward to hearing from you.

bump

Can this get to someone at bliz to action… Providing an update is all the community needs!

They have posted about this already, in more than one place.

Diablo II: Resurrected - 9.24 Update - General Discussion - Diablo 2 Resurrected Forums (blizzard.com)

Yet didn’t explain what they believe was causing it, whether they thought a patch would be released tonight, or an update after 5 hours have passed and clearly hasn’t resolved the issue.

1 Like

Blizzard plz, I left a game 7 hours ago to remake, and the error popped up that the character was still in an (invisible) game. I haven’t been able to play online with friends, I can’t even create a new character my whole account is locked. I’ve already cleared act 1 on offline waiting. Plz blizzard, plz blizz. PLZ, bestie.