Ready to start up a Clan?

Anyone wanna start a clan got myself and 4-5 RL friends.

2 Likes

Any chance there’s anyone “in” this thread, who happens to either be on right now or be able to get on momentarily — and who wouldn’t mind trying to send me an invite; Everything was finally working again … for at least a few hours, but I took a break to eat, now it’s all back to nothing but the much discussed errors when trying to to search for a game (no matter the parameters) or even just making a private (online session).

P.S. — I didn’t, at all, mean to appear to be ignoring your initially query; my apologies… “just” been completely caught up all day in trying to get the game to work for more than one “session” at a time — with less than a multi-hour-PLUS “break” between for pretty much the whole day — and doing absolutely everything I can to try and find some rhyme or reason to the (post-patch) insanity. … Need to see if the remains of Viz. Diablo will be returning to Diablo two (from three) for Resurrection, but I’d be happy to join either in the mean time or indefinitely if they’re not. (And I am always happy to group up and play, regardless.)

P.P.S. — (I’m on an Xbox at present: GT is “The Hope Thief” … sans quotes, of course.

PC? SC XPAK? Ladder or Non Ladder? Churs

Hey, I’m playing softcore non-lader, feel free to add me & ping when I’m online.

BTW, if you know any Clan, let me know. The game is way better when you have a crew

I’m down. HMU DirtyDan#12311

I’m an avid D2 player working end game content. I’m looking for a community interested in working together to make ourselves better. Mostly looking for a community large enough to hang out regularly in 8 player games that aren’t random people from the public . AlKir#1730 North America - PC

1 Like

Hey guys we have a 30 member discord to do exactly all of this if you would like to join just add me and PM and ill send you discord link! Would love to have you! L4wR3nc3#1408

you should for sure join our discord then! L4wR3nc3#1408 add me and ill send you link!

Join our discord! We have 30+ members :slight_smile: add me! L4wR3nc3#1408