Rare Necro Ammy

I found a plus 2 to all skills necro ammy with about 30 fire res and 35 MF. What would this go for? Any thoughts?

It depends on the buyer and ladder or non ladder.

Example: Beginning of ladder is valuable. Mid to end is useless.

Lets try to understand what we’re looking at and what other possibilities are there to know the value.

+2 necro is nice but not many necro players. 35mf is good until you find a Mara to replace that. The fire resist can counter fire sunder for CE. I dont see myself using fire sunder over a skiller.

As a summoner build it could be nice not not over all Resist or some life and mana. As a bone i am looking for fcr.

Well I can tell you I’d probably pay a Pul at minimum. Maybe Um+.

That is some nice magic find, and I do use a mf summoner necro (i do loves corpse exploding them cows, it gets quite messy)

But yeah, would help to know if ladder / non, possibly console as well.

Looks like you have a buyer.

TrashCanMan: He plays on Xbox

Maybe Lem for a summon necro?

As a poison necromancer main, there’s no reason to use this if you have maras.

Theres an argument to be made -if- it had FCR, as some poison necros run 3 piece trangs, and are super thirsty for FCR without spirit and arachs.

Without fcr, it’s not what most are looking for sadly.

FCR would be nice. I have been using it on my necro. Worth alot more to me than sold on second thought. Maras is over rated and is not required if you are geared up and have your required resistances elsewhere plus this ammy gives me the 39 critical fire res anyways.