Radament Not Spawning - Act 2 Radament's Lair Quest

When I went to Sewers Level 3 in Act 2, where Radament is supposed to spawn, I searched the entire map in my game and could only find the glowing chest that contains the Horadric Scroll. Radament did not spawn, nor did the quest icon pop up for it. I backed out of the game, went back in, explored the Sewers Level 3 again, and Radament still was not spawning. I believe this to be a major bug within the game, and I would really like to not have to restart a character just to get one quest in Act 2 to work. Please respond quickly, because I want to complete this quest before progressing any further within the game.

9 Likes

I have the same problem

2 Likes

I just ran into the same bug. Searched the entire map again just in case he had the teleport affix. This was on Hell btw.

2 Likes

same problem, blizzard is doing nothing to fix it… i feel im wasting my money…

1 Like

Same problem here. Nightmare difficulty, Sorceress, No radament. Just lost a skill point for that.

2 Likes

This happened to me just now 11/2/21

Since update, same problem, no Radament

I have the same issue. I’ve tried everything. Even deleted the Map File in the game saves but the map was still the same. It didn’t generate a new map. Changed difficulty, etc but no Radament in the lair only the chest.

1 Like

Still an issue July 2022

1 Like

Same bug 12/07/2022.

3 Likes

Same problem for me in the Ladder 3 season, normal (2-17-23). I had never seen this happen.

1 Like

Just had this in s3 ladder as well

1 Like

Obviously, this thread has gone a little cold, but I figured I would post this for any others who may have stumbled upon this issue.

Good news! There is a quick and easy fix. You just need to reset your map, and it’s rather simple to do.

You’ll need to start the game with the command line argument -seed X where you replace X with any random number of your choosing (e.g., -seed 41).

To get to this setting, click on the Options button (right next to the blue Play button in the Battle.net app) and select Game Settings. Then, check the Additional command line arguments checkbox found towards the bottom and enter “-seed 41” as mentioned above. Finally, start your game and your map should reset itself, fixing this bug.

NOTE: Do NOT forget to remove this option after you quit the, or your maps will continuously reset each time you start the game again.