Queued for hours and hours...to get booted and have to start again.....what?

Continuing the discussion from Three 200+ queue attempts…taking over 2 hrs:

Wow… We have been waiting MONTHS for this to come out on XBox. Now to only not be able to play. They wrre quick to take our money for this game…to only not be able to play still. This id absurd!! We completely agree with you. What are they doing to fix this…NOTHING it seems. But if it was the other way around…and they had to wait for payment after they already let us down load, and play it…they would be QUICK ( I am sure ), take us to court for theft of service’s… What a waste! My husband and I grew up playing this and were so excited for it to come out. We bought it on the first day allowed to pre - order. and WAITED and WAITED… BLIZZARD get it TOGETHER!! This is unacceptable!!

3 Likes

same thing just happened to me. I have been playing for like 30 minutes after a long queue. Game crashes, now im in the queue again for another 30. This sucks for people who only have a window to actually play the game.
Do better Blizz!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.