Queue lines - what is going on

We all need our money back i am am thinking of starting a class action lawsuit for everyone.

13 Likes

yea i literaly had a 1,112 que. im not even going to wait that out.

1 Like

All servers are “working hard” to support more than 1k players.
BNET Serious, you can support at least the number of players¿?

2 Likes

this is the worst experience ive ever had with a video game.

3 Likes

Agreed. Not because I’m currently disappointed with this game, but because it’s the literal truth.

2 Likes

The servers for this game are trash

I have been trying to get into game for over hour the que will countdown then tell me server is unavailable

is your plan working blizzarD?

sit in queue at 350 ish , wait over an hour finally get to login, says failed to authenticate. send me back to queue at 300 something. sit in queue again for over an hour goes to login, says failed to authenticate again send me back in queue at 200 something rinse and repeat. this is ridiculous been trying to get in since 8am this morning now noon and have yet to play… please fix this

Over the past three days, I’ve repeatedly experienced the following when trying to connect during “high traffic” times -

I will wait 45 minutes-1 hour in the Queue, only to be put on the “Offline” screen. I then have to click “Online” and wait another 45 minutes-1 hour to try and connect. When I reach the front of this second queue, I receive the error message “Cannot connect to the server” and I have to try again (another 45 minutes-1 hour waiting in the Queue).

In three days, I’ve logged 7 hours and 21 minutes sitting in the Queue waiting (it’s still counting, because I’m in the Queue right now and unclear what’s going to happen at the end).

I’d say, it only successfully connects me about 20% of the time. I’ve literally spent more time waiting than I have playing and, given that it’s been a month since release, I’m quite upset that I spent money on a product/service that doesn’t work. I’ve been waiting patiently, for weeks, for Blizzard to implement some longer-term fixes or at least provide a statement on the kinds of work being done to address the root causes (architecture, server capacity, database upgrades, etc.), but at this stage I’m losing hope. All we’ve been given is a broken Queue system and a bunch of empty promises.

5 Likes

Topic says it all (I even screenshotted it out of disbelief). It doesn’t matter what more I can say . Blizzard, what more can you say?

It’s embarrassing at this point, on a weekend no less when most of us D2 vets can squeeze in some hard-fought play time. Disappointed, folks.

6 Likes

Today is officially the 4 week mark, and Blizz STILL doesn’t have the game stable enough for people to log in and have some fun… this is ROUGH. At this rate, the Ladder will never be released.

3 Likes

I guess from their point of view, why would they care and/or invest in servers? We don’t pay a subscription like WoW. The initial sale was all the money they could get.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure people would pay a 5$ subscription to have servers that work and a game that is playable

1 Like

blizz all about the shekels

was 287…hour to get on…gets kicked…now 410. dumpster fire

the worst ever queue dnt even F’k move wtf

si è squallido che un colosso come Blizzard abbia certi problemi che DOVREBBERO essere ridicoli per loro. 40 euro per un gioco rimasterizzato e ci sono queste assurdità MAH

Over 1 hour in, went from 329 to 70

I joined for nostalgia, and playing with old friends.
I’m seeing 440+ queue. I’ve been trying to play since 3:30am est.
I keep getting punted from the queue when I get close to zero.

Requested a full refund. I’ll go buy a Necromunda gang and play on tabletop at my local games store with those friends.
Never again will Blizz see money from me, this is garbage.

4 Likes