PTR suggestion on UBERS

How is it obvious? Are you trolling me right now? Do you really think blizzard is that clueless of their actions?

They are fully aware and 100% support this. :rofl:

1 Like

If they wanted players to be able to spam ubers, wouldn’t you think they’d just open the portals? Do you really think they wanted people deleting a character and closing the client every few min to spam them like it’s some kind of feature? haha. The feature is clearly designed for those who need more of an item or people who lose something they needed. If you think they wanted people to spam ubers via character deletion and restarting the client after every run, then you need to work on your critical thinking lol.

They’ve expressed no such opinion stating that they are in full support of people spamming ubers. Many games have mechanisms that are exploited by players in unintended ways, but just because the developer doesn’t address the problem, doesn’t mean that they are in full support of it lol. Since it’s PTR they probably won’t take any aggressive action against it, but they certainly aren’t “100% in support of this”.

No, I would not. I would expect them to provide us with keys so we can test the important parts of the process.

Yes, they even posted about it :joy:

Okeydokey :wink:

1 Like

I saw the same blizz post you did, only I didn’t make false assumptions about it. Them describing what happens when you delete a character isn’t the same as them supporting uber spamming lol. It’s crazy that this needs to be explained to you. Your assumption that you’ve somehow schooled me is hilarious. Work on that ready comprehension bud. :rofl:

OK, I accept that I have been trolled hard by you. /bows. :joy:

1 Like

lol, you’re trolling yourself bud. Countering logic with misdirection is just making you look foolish.