Blizzard, Last Minute Changes To Consider

The problem with Thunderstorm is how good it already is in PvP; when you buff it’s damage and frequency to respectable levels, all a Sorceress has to do is teleport around, passively attacking her foe, until the fight is over.

For PvM, I think adding stun duration and a small AoE around the target would make it a decent utility skill that might come in clutch from time to time.

2 Likes

Good point, don’t want to break TS for PvP.

2 Likes

Extremely well-thought-out list of changes. I hope the devs hold a meeting just to discuss these proposals: this is solid stuff. There might be a couple re classes I’m not so knowledgable in that aren’t that great, I don’t know, but what I recognize is absolutely golden.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words, just trying to share a few more ideas to make this nostalgic game perfect or close to it.

I don’t think they care about pvp at this point, they buffed holy fire without reducing the range again. You’re just gonna have a bunch of charging auradins spamming foh cheesing People now. Might as well buff thunderstorm storm up the wazoo. Seems like they love passive do nothing builds.

1 Like

Some additions/changes:

Necro poison dagger should be poison weapon and should be usable with all weapon types. Alternatively, allow use with throw weapons and allow it to be cast at a distance.

Druid Rabies, allow creeper to spread rabies in addition to the damage buff. The poison DPS should be comparable to Poison Nova.

Merge Find Item and find potion, if the item roll does not proc, a potion drop is guaranteed.

Lobbies for console and capacity to join games or party within game.
Full bnet friends list access within game.

And yes, FIX MANA BURN.

Here is some expanded feedback on low level sets (since some runewords are so easy to make in a fresh start, maybe also improve normal set and unique drop rates in Normal Difficulty only):

1 Like

for A5 meric axes is much better then sword…eth more damage, more runeword, more unique item…

Insight is the best merc weapon from 27 to around 60…

1 Like

This post must be seen. I got really similar thought related to druid, barb and sorc. Same vibes man :100: I would add maybe some few things:

• Wake of Fire needs dmg synergy boost from 10% to 15%
  • Wake of Inferno needs dmg synergy boost from 18% to 20%
  • If they are afraid of letting wereform using Teleport than +1% frw per level on Lycantrophy is a must. This is last class that can’t use tele right now. Even bowas with latest damage boost can now use Enigma easily.

regards

2 Likes

Thanks, as they are hesitant to allow teleporting in shapeshifted form, they should atleast grant FRW to Lycanthropy as a compromise.

1 Like

I agree, You are a wolf so you should move like one for the fantasy.

1 Like

Agreed, a fast Werewolf fits the fantasy and hopefully they will consider it.

1 Like

Act 5 Barbarian Warrior

• Can now use axes and maces

• Change Taunt/BattleCry To Sworld/Axes/Maces Mastery

2 Likes

Definitelly Agree. I’ll add my feedback and details

Martial arts assasin is not stronght enought. Lets be honest, she is fun to play. But she is extremally weak chaos slayer.

Runewords

• Crescent moon now can be made in claws.
  • Whirlwind now release martial arts stacks ( !!! )

Martial Arts Sin

• +% damage from facets now does work with martial arts skill tree.
  • Fire traps definitelly need a buff for hell difficulty.

Summon Druid

He does not have enought damage. Summon necro is WAY better. He offers corpse explosion, which is game changer, curses and x3 time more summons.

*Add synergy to wolves and bear +10% damage per level

Act 5 merc

Allow him to use axes. Thats all. Nothing more is needed.

2 Likes

CE only saves time. There are very few situations where it is really essential. I suspect Druid summons were never intended to stand alone, but to compliment other builds like fissure.

Agreed, hope they allow act 5 merc to use axes.

Blizzard, hope you are still considering a few more changes before you close shop.

Agree to everything. Only one thing though rabies is still too weak anyway even with bis gear u will reach around 50-60k poison damage but with a 20sec + duration u are looking at 2500-3000 dps. But anyway some great suggestions

1 Like

Agree, hope they seriously consider further buffs to Rabies as it is an extremely fun build.

1 Like

Blizzard, before you finalize the official patch notes for 2.4, hope you consider buffing a few more class skills -

• Blade Fury
  • Lycanthropy
  • War Cry
  • Raise Skeletal Mage
  • Thunderstorm

Thanks for consideration and know you guys are working hard!