PTR ends tomorrow

And we are not going get any insight from the development team or the community managers about their rushed implementation of these sundered charms prior to them releasing 2.5…

What exactly is the purpose of PTR if there is virtually no communication between testers and the developers?

1 Like

XD
post must be at least 20 characters

Literally 4 days to “test” game changing additions that, from the looks of it, were rushed out without any real planning or foresight…

2 Likes

I agree this feels rushed. Before patch 2.4 we also had 2 rounds of PTR, but no game changing update was added after the first PTR. They made multiple adjustments, which they didnt do this time. (For the moment at least) i hope they at least give another round of PTR if they dont remove the charm completly.

Here’s a little preview of next blizzard post.

“Greetings, with the 2nd half of ptr finished, responses have been overall Good!! One feedback we got was that the new charms suck. So we will be making some minor tweaks, by removing all character resistances from the game and disabling the assassin and druid as selectable classes. This should alleviate any balance issues. See you in s2!”

8 Likes

Get your Sorcs/Pals ready guys.

1 Like

Maybe they don’t think we are tester :frowning:

If blizzard straight up delete the charms i will admire them greatly for it. I fear there is no hope of that.

3 Likes