Position in queue

Having a queue is completely unacceptable. This is not a free-to-play game I have paid for a product and can not use it, there is no way I need to be 200th in the queue to play a game I have bought. I’m not renting your services I have purchased the game. This will most likely be the last time I buy or support any of your products.

4 Likes

Exactly my thoughts. I paid 42$ for a game i can’t really play? What kind of Rbsh…we need an explanation about this

1 Like

I gotta live my life even though I didn’t ask to be born…

oops, wrong topic to post in…uhh…

Have you tried single player?

I read your update… the queue is to Stop “herding”? Of players wanting to play at the same time and loging in to play?… Seriously? …

If you find our (the customers) “herding” to be an inconvenience… and you feel the need to take pressure off your server … consider BUYING A BIGGER SERVER that can handle it !!!

Queues are 100% UNacceptable! This is a paid for product - the onus is on Blizzard to get Your Shhh Together! Not to impose restrictions on us, the inconvenient Herd… f.u.

3 Likes

If I wanted to play single player id still be playing with PlugY

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.