Please save the classic diablo2 asia server

Upgrading a version 1.09 item to cubing will disconnect it This issue has been around for a very long time
Classic Diablo 2 is required to love Resurrection Diablo and Diablo 4. Please solve this problem. Please solve the problem with Classic Diablo 2 Asian server.
If it is difficult to fix the problem, please shut down the service.
It shouldn’t be possible to keep selling the game and not fixing the problem.
Many buyers pay the price but can’t enjoy Classic Diablo 2
If you’re going to keep neglecting it, stop selling classic games and end the service.
This is a deception to the customer
There are many users who feel the same way as me. I will join with them and deal with it in the best way we can. If this problem is not resolved within a few days, the users will appoint a lawyer and respond to Blizzard.
We don’t want to do that, but we can’t help it unless the server responds.
I’ve been patient for a long time
This is a very final warning.
1.09 It’s very simple if you allow item upgrades. Why do you make the users suffer by doing the wrong patch?
This is not the Blizzard we’ve always loved. As your eternal fan, I hope that this problem gets resolved.

1 Like

While I share your frustration with these kind of bugs (I don’t think it’s the only one), I’d still rather deal with the frustration than have everything wiped/deleted/ended. Seriously, how are these items not easily flagged by an update to the game’s ith scanner?

I don’t think anyone of significance at Blizzard will see a post to this forum unless it involves the company’s income, so I would try posting it where ever has the most number of “blue posts”. In any case, I wish you luck in drawing their attention.