Please more char slots

For the love of god give us more, this problem is just going to keep growing with every season

26 Likes

blizzard is too busing making every monster in the game have -negative resists
unless you deal physical or magic damage.

why would they spend time making the game better?

2 Likes

they hope you could buy more copies ,so its unlikely for now.

1 Like

after these charms theyā€™re lucky i cant refund my current copy >.>

Just spend 40 more dollars, voila! 20 more slots! Working as intended! leisurely counts money

2 Likes

An increase to 50 character slots would be a fair number I think, if anyone needs more than that then they can buy another copy. The current limit of 20 is just ridiculous though.

11 Likes

It would be kind to at least provide 1 additional ladder-only character slot with each new Ladder season. More is better, though.

Ladder did not exist on purchase of this game, so by the time of its insertion many of the existing players had already dedicated unreasonable mounts of time to building players from all of the available slots without the thought of having to delete them to access a new part of the game that contains locked features.

6 Likes

as despicable as it is that might be a viable option IF you could somehow connect the shared stash tabs across accounts.

1 Like

If they were to bring fourth some sort of an achievement system, they could bring unlockables like extra character slots or a rune/gem stash to the table. Sure itā€™d be nice for them to just give us more characters and a rune/gem stash, but gating them behind an achievement system gives the community something to work towards.

You actually expect them to occasionally spend $100 for a new TB SSD to hold a few hundred million characters? Blasphemy!

6 Likes

I no longer need more character slots. Game is getting worse and worse. TZ are badly implemented and sunder charms are worse.

Not even sure if I want to start the new ladder anymore

i delete my characters, i have absolutely 0 problems with no more character slots.

also 2.5 isnā€™t worth playing

Ohhhh yesssss more characters slots are really needed.

ā€˜Iā€™ delete my characters, ā€˜Iā€™ have absolutely 0 problems. You see the problem with your statement there?

4 Likes

If Blizzard wanted to sell more copies, as a more character slot solution, theyā€™d make it easier to do. For that matter, I bought 3 copies & still only have 20 because they are different platforms.

4 Likes

no, i play ladder, ladder is over, i have absolutely 0 problem deleting it to play again. i donā€™t hold onto them for ages playing NL trying to ā€œperfectā€ it. diablo 2 isnā€™t a hard or long game. but some people can choose to make it that way. i also have 5 accts so 100 character slots and i only really play one character, funny how that goes.

the people whining for more slots arenā€™t willing to pay for more. when i am, but donā€™t need it.

So you play one build for one class, and nobody else could ever want to do anything different?
I play non-ladder mostly since I donā€™t have the time to build everything in one season. Iā€™ve used all 20 slots, and I still havenā€™t built all the characters that I want to. Iā€™m shuffling around trying to fit different load-outs on the same character and use re-spec tokens, but itā€™s hard even then. I was wanting to play a bit of ladder this coming season, but I would need to delete off characters that Iā€™m still building and enjoying.

We need more slots. Devs, please give us more slots.

8 Likes

you seeing the pattern yet?

5 Likes

You know what I wanted to do today. Start up a fire sorc, oops canā€™t no char slots.

9 Likes

By the time I get around to building my enchant/melee sorc I wonā€™t have any slots left.

At 19 now, well after ladder ends and I can delete my one ladder mule.

I didnā€™t get any HRs and no bases for flickering flame or mist but my second ever hammerdin hit 88. Now my NL hdin gonna have to convert to smiter. Only got him to the 50s before I got bored. Also right about the time I hit the 125 fcr breakpoint and ehh.

1 Like